It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 possible in game card bug 

Post possible in game card bug
Hi, looking for answers & help.

Maybe I don't understand how the card feature works, despite playing on many worlds since 2013, but I have traded in tons of cards for card points to use on getting specific cards I need.

When I go to swap card points for a card I get pop up window informing me I have more than 2000 unused cards & that I need to play or trade some in.

When I click on the card menu up top,it shows

All cards: 2000

Playable: 1747

unopened card packs: 1152

am I to assume that the unopen card pack total is calculated into the total cards count?

but in game when I use cards, the total cards count [2000] dips below the 2000 count depending on how many cards I used, but still won't allow me to exchange cards points for cards or open card packs.

Another issue, when I log off & back in, the total card count goes back to 2000 & even the playable cards count reverts back to 1747 even though I used up or traded in cards.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here, reply would be greatly appreciated as this is frustrating & I never ran into this issue before.

======update:==========
I played around 7 production cards [food & weapons] I checked the total card count it dipped to: 1993 & the playable cards count to: 1740,

I then logged out & back in & both counts reverted back to 2000 & 1747 respectively, despite that all 7 cards are in play. something is wrong here.
Can an admin look into this for me & reply back?

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]