FAULTS IN THE MOBILE/TABLET/VERSION vs PC VERSION

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
panamense

FAULTS IN THE MOBILE/TABLET/VERSION vs PC VERSION

Post by panamense »

Hello Mr(s).

Hey.

First time I write to the SHK team.
Is in relation to something that happened through the MAC/Tablet/mobile platform.
OK...
Let´s see… where do I start.

First of all I like the game. That said:

The platform for MAC computers and laptops in the past was indeed more alike the PC type of the past and as per now. There was a kind of balance in the game between players from both platforms.. I mean less disadvantages if you happen to be connected from a non PC platform.
And in my opinion it was way superior to the PC platform. Do to the game experience. Which I miss. The only thing it lacked was the recording of the Attack, castle and troops formation in the cloud. That was it. It was perfect.

AND experience wise, now that I have months playing in the PC platform (which I was obligated to change because of the new platform for Mac… I´m truly convinced of my perception as positive comment to see if somehow I can influence you guys on the right direction to work on).

Did I say I had a better experience.. O.K.
That said.. Why? It was more user friendly than the actual platform. It also had less issues that are related to the new mobile/tablet version. Which now it seems to be the same for MAC.

Issues with these MAC/tablet/mobile platform:
1. In the MAC.. you can adjust the size of the interface... though Game graphics do not adjust to screen. Does not matter what screen.. 15, 17, or over... if you happen to have a big screen is even worse... like I do You. You can even say it is frustrating.

You will end up with a small square in the middle of the screen, like the size of a tablet. There is no automatic screen size adjustment whatsoever.

And... there is no option or user friendly option to adjust these fault.

2. The KILLING PITS. If I log in in the PC version I can place troops over them (pikemen, captain or swordsman) manualy. And if adjustable to defensive or offensive. Adjust them accordingly. Forget about that in the Tablet/mobile/actual MAC versions.

3. There are other issues... But these are the 2 basic ones.

XXXXXEnough for nowXXXX
OutlawMC

Re: FAULTS IN THE MOBILE/TABLET/VERSION vs PC VERSION

Post by OutlawMC »

panamense wrote: 2. The KILLING PITS. If I log in in the PC version I can place troops over them (pikemen, captain or swordsman) manualy. And if adjustable to defensive or offensive. Adjust them accordingly. Forget about that in the Tablet/mobile/actual MAC versions.
I also had this bug a while back, which is what caused me to nearly uninstall mobile several times.

During a war I had woken up to find out my power was out, which I had to login to mobile and make sure I wasn't getting attacked / running out of interdiction, and when I logged in I had been smashed by several breakers and I was a walk-in.

My normal castle designs surround the keep in 4 layers of killing pits (for extra pikemen) and when I tried to pikedrop, it didn't work... couldn't place on killing pits. I had to go through and manually delete each one, and by the time I was even done deleting the killing pits the captains were 15 seconds away, and I couldn't place my pikemen in time, so I lost the village.
Take everything I say with full intention that I'm being sarcastic.

Return to “Technical Help”