Castle damage toop loss update on mobile client

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Parody

Castle damage toop loss update on mobile client

Post by Parody »

Last night I took 4 AI captain attacks on the Wolf server that were 2 minutes apart. After each attack I kept going to my castle to repair it and replace troops but no damage or troop loss was being registered. Finally as the last captain hit (almost a full 8 minutes since the first attack) my castle finally showed damage. I kept switching villages and going from world view to village to castle to try to force a refresh. I was on my home WIFI about 10 feet from the router, so it wasn't an issue of internet bandwidth. This was on the iOS version of the client. This is a pretty significant lag issue and will cause unnecessary village losses especially during Wolf invasions.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Castle damage toop loss update on mobile client

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

The only way to update the castle and other things like bad scout numbers etc due to very lazy and faulty programming is to remove a troop and confirm it then the damage etc will be shown for you.
This has been reported so many times it is very sad that Firefly care so little for the game that they have not fixed it or at least put a refresh all button on the main screen :(
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Castle damage toop loss update on mobile client

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Did you know that you can click the "View attacks" bnutton next to the Quest button and see what that new stash is that your scout has uncovered long before the screen decides to show you.
I do that quite often - its all very very sloppy programming but then the game is free so we should appreciate the fact that Firefly provide it for us at all :)

Return to “Technical Help”