Troop loss bug?

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
WaywardChampion

Re: Troop loss bug!!

Post by WaywardChampion »

One word of advice, don't send so many catapults for such a easy castle.

Your own catapults are what killed your archers.

On a bandit castle like that I usually send 30 - 50 archers and 15 - 20 pikes. No catapults.

The only reason I send as many as I do is that I usually attack bandit camps without a scout report.

The amount of troops that you sent is just a waste of resources.

Try sending smaller armies at multiple targets, and you should have better results
Friesian Horse

Re: Troop loss bug?

Post by Friesian Horse »

I am loosing entire armies in wolf world. The reports show no losses but the army is gone. I have closed the app and then reopened it. Then I tried rebooting the PC.
Then I re verified the files and finally uninstalled and reinstalled the game. The armies are still gone. This of course had to happen when I have a speed card running for my armies. Any suggestions as to how to fix this glitch...or feature?
Wizard_Ironside

Post by Wizard_Ironside »

I am a player currently playing on the Return of the Wolf AI world.
I would like to preface this by saying that I am a long time player of the game and I do know what I'm about when throwing armies. This issue occurred by no fault of my own placements.

So today I spent my current armies to open up a large wolf castle, and when my captain army landed, it lost when it was supposed to win. The report glance says Archers 0/259, Pikemen 0/149, catapults 0/80, Captains 0/4.

When I watch the battle however, Not only did I not lose, I successfully cleared and made it into the keep when ending the fight. The report glance that shows at the end of the battle, shows Archers 78/259, Pikemen 59/149, Catapults 43/80, Captains 1/4. This indicates that the battle was ended by reaching the keep, and that a captain was still alive to capture it.

There is no discernible reason that I can see that would explain why I lost. The castle did not get captured or burned, and a good portion of my army survived and was alive when the fight ended.

I am not very familiar with the forums here so if I am posting this in the wrong location I apologize, but I don't know where to report this or how to get the report into the hands of the developers to report the instance in full. We all want the game to work as it should. Is there an account in this world run by a dev that I can forward this to?
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/

Send a ticket to above.

I'm not sure what you are saying though - you say glance shows losses and then glance shows wins...is this two different reports?
Wizard_Ironside

Post by Wizard_Ironside »

Thank you, I will submit out asap.

And no, they are the same report. When I open it from the report list it shows a full loss, but when I watch the battle and results come up at the end, the two sets of results are mutually exclusive.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Ahh, in that case, it sounds like a glitch that has been going on for years and FF either can't or won't do anything to rectify it.....I'm afraid you have to go by the report results and not by the battle results :(

Return to “Technical Help”