Visibility of units

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Just call me Jug

Visibility of units

Post by Just call me Jug »

Hello,

There are units within the battle diamond that disappear and reappear with seemingly no rhyme or reason. These units continue to fight and move around whether visible or not. This impacts scouting reports, pre-battle setup and replays (personal and forwarded).

Visible units in scouting reports remain consistently visible in pre-battle setup and replays.

Invisible units in scouting reports remain consistently invisible in pre-battle setup and replays.

Units placed outside the battle diamond swap between visible and invisible whether fighting a previously scouted enemy or not. Visibility and invisibility of units placed outside the battle diamond are consistent in replays.

This makes fighting AI camps (wolves, bandits, paladins, AI strongholds) incredibly difficult because players are unable to gauge how strong or well-positioned an enemy is before attacking.

Thanks for reading and please let me know if there are any questions.
Lord Diligent

Re: Visibility of units

Post by Lord Diligent »

Hello Just call me Jug,

We are aware of this issue and the difficulties the issue present to players.

Out of interest could you let us know on what device this issue occurs.
Just call me Jug

Post by Just call me Jug »

Lord Diligent wrote:Hello Just call me Jug,

We are aware of this issue and the difficulties the issue present to players.

Out of interest could you let us know on what device this issue occurs.
Thanks for the response. I've experienced this on both Samsung Galaxy S5 and Samsung Galaxy S9+.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

It's a mobile bug, please report it
intelmmx

Post by intelmmx »

hello i have a problem i made 230 armed phesants and send them all to paris but my paris show only 25 vhere disapear my left army men

Return to “Technical Help”