help

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Berobbb74

help

Post by Berobbb74 »

I dumped the city's 3 influences and did not receive one! Is it possible because it is a new city so it can not be until the protection that the compiler gives to a new city expires until it can work new protection or is it a mistake?
pipa2

Re: help

Post by pipa2 »

Verify your new contact e-mail address

Please visit this link to verify this e-mail address: https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com?mode ... 605bbad9a1 not working ican log in and then it wont load worlds for me Error appears cant authenyicat but its a valid acc and set up as min its a second acc linked with pipa
:cry:
pipa2

Post by pipa2 »

Verify your new contact e-mail address

Please visit this link to verify this e-mail address: https://www.strongholdkingdoms.com?mode ... 605bbad9a1

well that didnt work either both my eMail adress linked with Facebook why wont you over ride errer and fix this problem
pipa2

Post by pipa2 »

phillip.bradford@bigpond.com
its linked with piprad@live.com.au

@live does not exsist anymore i had to update my email adress as my old one still works gers and my new one will log in and wont load game and wont authenticate but it exsists digitley why cant this erreor be fixed
SIR LORDY B

Post by SIR LORDY B »

Hello in need of help.

I started this game several months ago and one of my first full villages, a lowland ( i have seven) suddenly changed to a salt flat, as in a brand new village but my castle remained fully erected. And my most recent village captured went from a salt flat to lowland. I contacted support and they said nothing can be done to rectify the problem. What do I do?

Return to “Technical Help”