Crash

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Lords vince

Crash

Post by Lords vince »

Hi ,I am on ios version of the game 1.0.872. the game crash every 10 min since the maj, it is unplayable :oops: :oops:
Lord Friendly

Re: Crash

Post by Lord Friendly »

Which version of the OS are you using ? If you are not using OS 11. Please update to this, we found SHK worked far better on 11.
Lords vince

Post by Lords vince »

Ok ,ty,
I use ios 11.2.5
I use a pro tablet, I have to wait for permission from my work to mount
Aspenvel

Post by Aspenvel »

Hi, I am having the same issue on my iPad (updated to latest iOS). Every 3 minutes it just boots me out no matter what I’m doing, even if I’m not doing anything at all. Previous to this latest update, it would do it every once in awhile, and whenever I sent mail. Now, the mail feature works much better (thank you!!!), but it is just constantly booting me regardless of what I’m doing. My iPhone works fine, it’s just my iPad.

:|
Aspenvel

Post by Aspenvel »

Part of it may have to do with the major lag I’m experiencing after the last update too. If I scroll around the map, all the icons are taking awhile to catch up. You can get very dizzy by zooming out then scrolling around looking for stuff. It’s making my eyes start to cross lol It actually hurts my eyes and I have to look away. This is very concerning as I scroll around a LOT. I have seen this difference on both my iPad and iPhone, although it seems to be less severe on my phone.

:shock:
Lords vince

Post by Lords vince »

the maj ios does not change anything, the game always crash as much
King_Pavel

Post by King_Pavel »

The player uses the bot program, is covered by the interdict during the attack. While the other village does not cover the interdict until it is attacked. I ask you to investigate. Nick Going On Death.

Return to “Technical Help”