Wheel crash

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Javirus

Wheel crash

Post by Javirus »

Hi,

I won at the wheel a pack of 5 packs of farm cards. But the animation of the wheel turns to crash and I did not have the packages available, despite being well notified in the reports. Can I transfer the report to an administrator please?
Attachments
bug 2.jpg
bug 2.jpg (451.29 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
bug.jpg
bug.jpg (81.58 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
shativa

Re: Wheel crash

Post by shativa »

J'ai exactement le même problème 2 ou trois fois sur des paquets de cartes et 2 fois sur des points de cartes gagnés sur des roues en effet elle tourne sans se stopper puis le rapport donne le lot mais rien ne vient dans nos cartes c'est énervant !! Que faire ou réclamer ?
shativa

Post by shativa »

Bonjour
Encore et encore le même problème !
Apres un château au trésor fait en faction personne n'a pu avoir son lot de roue 3 ou 4 coffres pris en une soirée et toute nos roues on débloqué !
Je ne compte même plus le nombre de lot jamais arrivés !
Commander-in-chief

Post by Commander-in-chief »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
last night i won 10 random pack but after wheel crash i don,t get it
so what i have to do?
wariorpig

Post by wariorpig »

did they answer?
i have same problem i dont get random card pack :(
al-rasheed

Post by al-rasheed »

i have the same problem.i won a few card packs today from several wheel turns i had on heretic and i havent gotten any of them,this problem seems to be specific to card packs since i am getting the gold and fps i win
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Please contact support if you have experienced an issue with Wheel Spins.

Thank you for contacting Firefly Studios, in order for us to deal with your enquiry swiftly and correctly, please could you send a ticket (using your game login details) http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com/ or an email to support@en.strongholdkingdoms.com

Return to “Technical Help”