Can't send suppies to family member in strongholdkingdom

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
jakober1

Can't send suppies to family member in strongholdkingdom

Post by jakober1 »

I went over to my cousins house today and I showed him stronghold kingdoms, he really liked it. I showed him what the game was on my account and I got him download the game. He will be playing it but can't send him supplies because of IP sharing. How can I get this fixed is there any way of me showing that we are really two different people? For which I don't think he will play the game if he doesn't get help from me to get started. I just need this fixed as soon as possible so I can keep him hooked so we can have fun together on this great game.
33Cyrus

Re: Can't send suppies to family member in strongholdkingdom

Post by 33Cyrus »

You will need to have premium tokens on both accounts or wait time until the IP wears off. I'm unsure on the timeframe
GrandEmperorKurts

Post by GrandEmperorKurts »

That is the multi-accounting prevention system. It will lift after a period of time (7-10 days, last I remember) since you last shared an IP address with the other account. If you share an IP again, the wait time counter will restart. The only way to avoid this, and that is if the accounts are genuinely controlled by two different people, is for both accounts to have a premium token in play.
Senior Moderator. Serving since October 2010.

SHK Volunteer Support Staff/Moderator,

Kurts
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

GrandEmperorKurts wrote:That is the multi-accounting prevention system. It will lift after a period of time (7-10 days, last I remember) since you last shared an IP address with the other account. If you share an IP again, the wait time counter will restart. The only way to avoid this, and that is if the accounts are genuinely controlled by two different people, is for both accounts to have a premium token in play.
Not a very good solution at all - rich people can multi account to their hearts content whilst families with kids and little money cannot play together.
Doesn't stop alts for the rich who already control the entire game and rule it over the peasants.
I refuse to join their abusive factions and houses for that very reason.
jakober1

Post by jakober1 »

Alright so what if I went to school and I started to share the game with my group of friends that I hang out with? We all share the same school WiFi so then we would then have to wait 14 days to work together. I know that we would share the same wifi because when I got my friends to play clash of clans on our phones they used the school WiFi . How can we fix this other than just paying for a premium token every week just to play with your friends? Can we make a YouTube video showing all of my friends and my family to play the game to get some type of exemption to the share WiFi rules? This is a huge deterrent to playing stronghold kingdoms since it is a mobile game and I could easily connect to the same WiFi as my friends when I go to hang out or when I go over to my cousins for a birthday or if I was dropped off at his house because nobody was home to let me into my house (I don't have a house key). Anyways the way I see it is that the only way games expand very fast are through people encouraging their other friends to play it so how am I able to do so if I can't even play with them on the same game and encourage them to play by getting them started? The WiFi thing seems annoying because now that we have a mobile phone with stronghold kingdoms we have to moderate our phone and if our phone auto connects to free WiFi (mostly everyone's phones do so or people look for free WiFi because it's faster or it saves data) and one of our friends happens to have connected to that then we have to wait 14 days or spend money on a premium token every 7 days just to play with our friends. If you can somehow fix the WiFi thing it would not only benefit me but it will benefit the game because then I could get more people to join and play. One other thing is if I have known anything about getting other people to play they tend to make micro transactions which benefits your company (just throwing this in because it's true).

P.S : thank you for reading this I hope there can be some kind of change, it would be a challenge but it would probably benefit you guys and me because I would be able to play with my friends and family (I'm trying to get my brother and other cousin to play to in which I'll have to be more cautious when I visit them because my phone could connect to their WiFi or their phone could connect to one of my families members WiFi ...)
pooyatb

Post by pooyatb »

this ip sharing system is really a Pain in the butt...i know we need a system to restrict multi-accounting . and i know that the devs need to be paid for this online game...but this system is ruining game for people who have friend and play and visit them...

two of my friends stopped playing because of this feature ...i left the game too because all of my friend left...

this restriction was ok with PC version ...but with portable devices we will have lots of issue... this hurt the game population

find another way to make money - cosmetic - premium cards - whatever - dont make the game pay2play like this

Return to “Technical Help”