Fletcher dont make bows :(

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Lord Jakubson

Fletcher dont make bows :(

Post by Lord Jakubson »

Hello,
I have problem with Fletcher in my mobile wersion of Stronghold Kingdoms. He is taking wood from the stockpile and working in his workshop all day long and there is no bows :( Stockpile not full, still got plenty of wood and nor do I even have my auto-recruit on... I waited 24h and no bow appeard. What is the reason? someone can help me? I cant recriut archers witchout bows :(

Screenshot:
atunstall

Re: Fletcher dont make bows :(

Post by atunstall »

Lord Jakubson wrote:Hello,
I have problem with Fletcher in my mobile wersion of Stronghold Kingdoms. He is taking wood from the stockpile and working in his workshop all day long and there is no bows :( Stockpile not full, still got plenty of wood and nor do I even have my auto-recruit on... I waited 24h and no bow appeard. What is the reason? someone can help me? I cant recriut archers witchout bows :(

Screenshot:

Do you have automatic recruit turned on? Mine is working fine
Lord Jakubson

Re: Fletcher dont make bows :(

Post by Lord Jakubson »

I have automatic recruting turned off. When I deleted fletcher house 1 bow appeard in armory but I still cant recruit archer (look screenshot) is it some kind of bug? Where should I report this? (17 archers I have from mission rewards bows).

Return to “Technical Help”