Bugs listing

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
RPlasticPirate

Bugs listing

Post by RPlasticPirate »

I thinks devs knows most of these but these are my top issues think they are on both platforms but only checked today on Android as my kid stole the iPad.

Ale UI is all wrong. Getting no ale surplus in inn with high rations on 32 people full town with 300+ surplus according to ui.

Intro bug looped for me like 5 times with demo ai attacking then show big battle.

Trading 5 cards is not clear and bonus is covered by ui and them not in log.

Not zooming in town and castle is a major issue on high ppi phones. Our big fat fingers can't high precisely.

Related zoom in on map needs to allow some closer.

Some castle gfx issues building and adding armies

Info on map when clicking on scouts or traders too poor.

Can't see medals/achievement
RPlasticPirate

Re: Bugs listing

Post by RPlasticPirate »

Also currently issues with fish rewards from quests looking like apples but this was an issue on pc in 2012 so who knows.

More interesting fish being consumed by my villagers after getting 5k fish rewards.

Parish issues with trying to donate - first it won't load resources related then it doesn't fail well with error msg.

Parish castle building is even worse than village castle.

Some issues with recruitment army via cards - sometimes it just won't activate and keeps appearing back in stack. Possibly related to parish
RPlasticPirate

Post by RPlasticPirate »

Ooh missing parish mailing to my fellowship of parish residents. Want to explain my taxation policy!
RPlasticPirate

Post by RPlasticPirate »

Buttons are generally too small or small activation space for large parts of users with tables or smartphones with high ppi. Especially corner og screen often results in you activating stuff behind UI like buildings or village's
33Cyrus

Post by 33Cyrus »

Other things I see needed to be added. I can't delete my vassal so I can't attack him as the game wont let me(hes inactive)

On the parish donations, I cant select the amount to donate. Just whatever is preset.

Mail system is messed up. It doesn't sent tge message to the right person all the time.

Viewing reports is awful as I scout a vill or ai and the only way to view it is to go to attack that place.

Reports come back as usually sayibg defender won when I lost from the enemy seige camp.

I can't view my achievments.

Just some,of the things off the top of my head. But I am,very glad this game came to mobile! Brought me to play it again
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

oh well it is still just in beta - they will fix all this stuff before release.

Return to “Technical Help”