Mail Bug

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
ArcticLazer31

Mail Bug

Post by ArcticLazer31 »

I've encountered a pretty severe bug regarding the ingame mail system. It appears that on occasion, the message is sent to the previous person you contacted, rather than the intended person. This has happened to me when I a) do not have a recipient and press send, b) select the person, select send mail, then send, and c) when I type and find the person in the mail popup. I have also been on the recieving end (being messaged incorrectly) of the bug. I can engage in more testing and provide more details if necessary.

-Arctic

PS(I also am not sure if the messages that I send are being delivered to the correct recepient in addition to the incorrect one)

(EDIT): I think I might have the problem, which may be a solution to other problems. I found that if I close the application and reopen it, then try sending, the bug was fixed. I think it stems from switching applications or turning off the screen (leaving the application while it is still running in the background). I have had similar issues regarding not being able to donate and negative numbers for supplies. Closing and restarting the application fixed those issues each time. Hope this helps.

Return to “Technical Help”