Donating to parish / treasure castles / 3d view / catapults

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
Cripper2

Donating to parish / treasure castles / 3d view / catapults

Post by Cripper2 »

I tried this on the new world and it worked reasonably. On an old world alot of problems

How can you alter the amount you want to donate and is it possible to cycle between villages in parish while on donation screen.

It reports an attack on a treasure castle as defender wins even when you get a chest. You get the spin on PC version

I cant see how to toggle off 3d view when setting up an attack. You can toggle it off when building a castle and it stays off when reporting an attack

I found setting up a large attack 400+ very buggy. When i placed my whole army it kept saying not enough troops for attack, I had to reduce all categories of troops to get it to work

Is there no way to select all the catapults in order to target them? You only seem to be able to select them in the clumps that they were placed in. I cant see how to access cloud formations

How do you look at the castle picture after it has been scouted?

Sometimes the game makes you repeat the End of the tutorial repeats every time you play a card. I think this might happen if you have been playing on a pc and then move to ios

Return to “Technical Help”