Take Responsibility Firefly

This forum is for bugs, crash reports and error messages encountered when attempting to install or run the game.
madyboy

Take Responsibility Firefly

Post by madyboy »

Hi I have a problem with iMac app, villages and castles i see the other way round like this
http://joxi.ru/Dr8dDXOs4QP1br
Lord Friendly

Re: Take Responsibility Firefly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Hi I have a problem with iMac app, villages and castles i see the other way round like this
We have created a fix for this but the Mac submission was failed by Apple, due to new requirements. We are working on resolving this.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord Friendly wrote:
We have created a fix for this but the Mac submission was failed by Apple, due to new requirements. We are working on resolving this.
Will you let me help you with proving and documenting these issues? why do you not respond ti my offer? we know we can replicate the issues you say you can not
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

No thank you. We have seen the issue and created a fix for it. Apple have failed the Mac submission due to new requirements.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord Friendly wrote:
1. Setting troops for attack, pushing undo, all troops messed up and selected and cannot fix until game reboot. Have to redo everything.
No issue found with undo function.
2. Setting troops for attack, going to move selected troop(s), a whole bunch get selected and move around. Sending without undo causes error that says you do not have enough troops for attack. Undoing the troops after the bunch moves, refer to #1.
Moving formation switches to line formation - Noted
Error - Not found
3. New update on merchants, cannot select number of merchants when sending to another village, and slider very difficult to get exact on a mobile phone. After update, gotten several errors when sending merchants to parishes. Kicks out of game, on restart, first village selected and trade pressed auto sends wood to parish. This might be fixed, haven’t gotten for a week or so, but update with slider bar not good design for mobile.
Tested on various phones, such as iPhone 5s/Samsung J5 and others - Couldn't see an issue with the slider. No issues found.
4. Beating ai, getting attacked wins banner, report says defender wins. Supposedly reports are correct according to Firefly, even tho troops clearly enter keep. Even saw an answer for this when going to ticket page. If the report is correct, why does the battle show something else? Battle views or reports should be fixed immediately, or compensation given.
This is the old PC issue from what I gather. As mentioned the support system has a reply to this.
5. Era 7 tower reports, open scout report and immediately get kicked out of game. Have to reboot for game to load. Another era 7 glitch, if attacked a treasure castle within 24 hours of era 7 starting, cannot attack towers until attacks are open for treasure castles again.
Repeated and noted.
6. iPad app gone to complete crap. Cannot even login.
I don't understand this. I don't believe this is linked to a game bug or we would be flooded with customer tickets.
7. Liege lords, cannot monk vassals, cannot scout vassals, these can be vital in wartime. But you can attack...
Could you break this down for me ?

Extra
8. Another issue is that now we can choose 8 monks/scouts at once, but it always shows there are 8 villagers available to hire even when their isn't and when you clock it says you have 8 but you leave and come back and you don't.
Not found.
9. another bug with the buy all 8 scouts....tried buying 7, had one, nothing happened so bought 5 and then 1, now I have 7 but when I scout something it ssay 8....didn't know so I hit go and it errored and I had to reduce to 7 before scouts can be sent....
Not found.
10. mail is being really buggy when switching between worlds, it doesn't seem to clear unless you close the game and reopen
Issue found - Noted.

For the issues we have tried to repeat and have been unable to discover them. If you want to upload some videos showing the issue. On iOS I found an App called 'Record it!'.
Lord Friendly, I wasn't talking about the Mac issue, I was talking about this long list that seems to be on all mobile clients.....please answer
Lord Friendly

Post by Lord Friendly »

Will you let me help you with proving and documenting these issues? why do you not respond ti my offer? we know we can replicate the issues you say you can not
Feel free to help. You can create a video showing the issue - perhaps an unlisted youtube video. If it shows in a report feel free to forward that to me.
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Lord Friendly wrote:
Feel free to help. You can create a video showing the issue - perhaps an unlisted youtube video. If it shows in a report feel free to forward that to me.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to do it live? Then you could have me test a few things live.....
Aspenvel

Post by Aspenvel »

King Phillip II wrote:@Aspenvel

A way to get your screenshots in this forum, is to make the image size smaller (reduce quality: less pixels).

You can do this by using sites like this:

https://www.reduceimages.com

Just Google search for 'online free image pixel reducer' and you'll find one that works for you

Okay thanks, I’ll try it :)

Return to “Technical Help”