Tournaments live

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Mosryp

Re: Tournaments live

Post by Mosryp »

saw it as well it was suppose to be only village troops

not the first time thing get * up

no wonder some are all ready at 250,000 to 300,000 in Canine

Sheriff / gouvernor /king castle got more troops of village Eh yes I saw Sheriff and Gouvernor castle attack wolf lair

good work on rushing your quest F F with out proper testing

:twisted: :evil:
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

I think SK /FF should give to all players the top prize as the rush of them to put the tourney actif with out proper testing give the chance of the top gun to beat us in those canine with a error made by FF /SK
villa max size 500 with monks /merchants/scouts in the count
versus sheriff max 600 of Army only
versus gouvernor max 750 troops only
versus King Army max 900 troops only

:o :o :o :o
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

Tournaments suck its just another way of FF too suck more money out of everyone it has cost me so far 6 200 peasent cards and 4 advance army cards 4 basic army cards and for what a bronze prize of 1 pack of cards 1k fp and a archers card
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

no use to use any card as it doesn't matter
it is not only villas who can do the tourney ( a other bug )

how can you do a fair competition when big house holding a map can use all is Sheriff / gouvernor and king troop

Save your card
SOUL TAKER

Post by SOUL TAKER »

stop buying crowns like we have simple. vote with your wallet .until they change the game back to normal end of .now you can delete my post like you always do shk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fatcobra

Post by fatcobra »

yes make the game great again stop creating rubbish era worlds that suck bigtime

as for the Tournaments the prize for bronze should be better at least give a wheel spin with it instead of the insulting prize you are giving

and give more age worlds
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Like we say do not fix was is not brooked , the old world game was fun

you fix what was slow and increase some feature , it was fine So why changing the world

increase the prize to bring players in so they feel they are appreciated to support your game by playing

as the tourney tour well you guys were not ready for it and you put it wishing we will not see the injustice for players who do not have sheriff / gouvernor and king castle to do those quest EG: canine control . So you miss the boat once again

Start to really listen to us players ,stop to guess or miss interprete what we all say

I still think with the gaff you did that everyone should receive the top prize for Canine Control and fix the tourney proprelly

the success of good programmer is to listen what their customer want and like
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

As always SHK NEVER pays what they say they will...like a broken slot machine...Bronze prize showed a wheel spin and we get a archers card instead? Do you think we are stupid?
As for these truly sucky ERA worlds...like has already been noted...stop buying crowns until they go back to the old worlds...I have,,,SHK you want my money, bring the old worlds back...the ERA experiment is a COMPLETE FAILURE and I hope it costs your company millions a year in revenue, as always you just refuse to listen and push this crap down our throats...so be it my wallet is closed...
Atopsecret

Post by Atopsecret »

As prior players have commented I do feel I should also comment here especially more so that ive now waited 3 days for a response on a ticket response in regards to not using your own troops during a torney like what was posted on a certain site again in regards to the torney rules set out by firefly..
wed,thurs,fri I thought yea good idea and things went well knowing ive used 98% my own troops via vassels and parishs even a limited county on occasion but again will state mostly my own troops and weapons were used on sat I see and hear players using kingships etc buying troops with parish gold and getting the count I soon went from a doubled advantage down to eventully finishing 4th (I pretty much gave up on the sunday) due to awaiting a reply from ff and watching first hand the advantage gained by those holding such position and countys ,provinces and kingships all funded by ai gold.
so sunday I wait,monday I waited still and still no response as to what ff would now be doing in regards to the ruleset they had in place when the tourney started.

Today Tuesday I find that yet again still no response from ff in regards to my ticket, I find ive finished 4th (a proud achievement) but unfortunately it does prove that to be in the top positions you will need at least 1 primary located county seat if not 3, I would imagine even with these positions you could at least expect to play 2 x4 speed cards per day between 4-500 card points total if not more.

the result .. if I had spent that much ( I didn't) and finished 4 the prize as follws,5 packs of super random cards..150cp,1x tier 4 wheel spin best payout on that could be 200 card points I think a token im not sure if I even received and a few fp on a farmworld

over all out come and advice..unless with these positions, cards and at least 7-8 hrs per day also being prepared to finish most likely out of pocket one way or another I would not advise not even to bother.

As for the ticket response well that waits to be seen as to wether they even bother. until things change I can say i have no intrest in playing in another. ffly a good idea but shamefully very poorly executed.
Mosryp

Post by Mosryp »

Well I'm glad I was not the only one seeing the high position using their troops for the tourney

and yes like a few I see reported As well did not receive my prize

no Archy card no pak no FP

Maybe because we complain in this link :roll:

who know how sensible they are :D to the complening

SAMO SAMO always have to fight for our right of fairness

Return to “News”