Changes to the Era Worlds

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
warlord1799

Re: Changes to the Era Worlds

Post by warlord1799 »

put blankly the era rule set sucks. ever since firefly started shutting down game worlds because the current player base demanded it was pathetic on there part. i understand that you want to do things that the shk community wants but you never considered everyone's posts and responses, you only put into action what a small percentage of players wanted. most the players complaining about the system are not putting enough effort into playing with the system that worked so instead they complained about not being able to beat players on the English maps because it was to hard for them.

the English maps worked, all you had to do was implant the updates you made for these other worlds into the original maps and got rid of the end age crap. if all the English worlds had the wolfs come in on the 7th age instead of allowing 1 person to shutdown a world being played by hundreds of people. now you have got out of hand with all these new worlds popping up and no one really wanting to put any time into the game because they close so quickly. (no one really wants to play a game they will end up losing all there stuff they earned over the years)

ive lost all respect for strongholds since they only care about the whiners and protesters spouting there nonsense over forums. grow up people its a game have fun for what it is. report bug issues, dont whine about every * detail in the game. trust me if you see it the devs see it.

there would be less problems today if you guys took certain actions to insure everyone got a fair prize system out of the game for there efforts they took to play it. having the new maps is great and i believe players from all the worlds would be playing them without being force to like they are now.

to sum it all up, open up all the english maps. turn them into the wolf worlds and make it so no new players can join and only people ranked prince and above may play on the map. keep the age from ending. allow the true defenders of shk fight on there own worlds. let us farm our card points on the english maps to give us a better chance at fighting new players on the global conflict maps or any new maps you guys make.
Kralj Luka

Post by Kralj Luka »

warlord1799 wrote:put blankly the era rule set sucks. ever since firefly started shutting down game worlds because the current player base demanded it was pathetic on there part. i understand that you want to do things that the shk community wants but you never considered everyone's posts and responses, you only put into action what a small percentage of players wanted. most the players complaining about the system are not putting enough effort into playing with the system that worked so instead they complained about not being able to beat players on the English maps because it was to hard for them.

the English maps worked, all you had to do was implant the updates you made for these other worlds into the original maps and got rid of the end age crap. if all the English worlds had the wolfs come in on the 7th age instead of allowing 1 person to shutdown a world being played by hundreds of people. now you have got out of hand with all these new worlds popping up and no one really wanting to put any time into the game because they close so quickly. (no one really wants to play a game they will end up losing all there stuff they earned over the years)

ive lost all respect for strongholds since they only care about the whiners and protesters spouting there nonsense over forums. grow up people its a game have fun for what it is. report bug issues, dont whine about every * detail in the game. trust me if you see it the devs see it.

there would be less problems today if you guys took certain actions to insure everyone got a fair prize system out of the game for there efforts they took to play it. having the new maps is great and i believe players from all the worlds would be playing them without being force to like they are now.

to sum it all up, open up all the english maps. turn them into the wolf worlds and make it so no new players can join and only people ranked prince and above may play on the map. keep the age from ending. allow the true defenders of shk fight on there own worlds. let us farm our card points on the english maps to give us a better chance at fighting new players on the global conflict maps or any new maps you guys make.
Very nice suggestion!
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

Well I assume that USA 5 will be another crappy ERA world...if so my wallet stays in my pants...you guys at SHK keep shoving this crap down our throats and I spend my RL money elsewhere...maybe, maybe you will respond someday and I can get back to spending my $50 or more a month with you....I loved the old gaming systems and I would really like to play here more once again...WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO US !!!!
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

I won't play there unless they announce they have made some changes again....complete horrible and full of bullies

Return to “News”