New Tournament Now Live

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
Lord Diligent

New Tournament Now Live

Post by Lord Diligent »

New Tournament

Following the peaceful “Frenzied Foraging” Tourney, it’s time to draw your bows and set the traps, Sire! The first Tourney of 2019 will test your abilities as a castle constructor and defensive strategist:

Tourney Details
Name: Come Get Some!
Objective: Kill the most troops while defending your castles before the Tourney ends
Start: January 22 @ 10 am UTC
End: January 29 @ 10 am UTC
Min Prize Requirement: 500 troops killed

Please Note: Your ‘Come Get Some!’ Tourney score is determined by the number of troops killed in attacks against your personal castles. This includes both AI and player troops attacking your castles. Attacks against capital castles under your control do not count towards your score.

What is a Tourney?
Spoiler! :
Tourneys are limited-time contests in which players across all game worlds (not including special worlds such as Rise of the Wolf) compete in various in-game PvE activities for fame and in-game loot. Each Tourney is focussed on a different area of gameplay, so there’s a Tourney for everyone whether you’re a farmer, trader, diplomat or warlord!
I’m just a Bumpkin… How can I compete with a Prince?
Spoiler! :
You won’t have to! To guarantee everyone a fair chance at earning prizes, players are divided into three separate leaderboards during each Tourney. Your leaderboard is dictated by player rank, with prizes scaling as you rank up and advance to new leaderboards. If you rank up across one of the following boundaries during a Tourney your score will be transferred to the new leaderboard:

Commoners (Rank 11 and Under)
Gentry (Ranks 12 to 17)
Nobility (Rank 18 and Above)
How do I enter a Tourney?
That’s the easiest part of all! There is no button to press, invitation to accept or Gods to appease, as you simply log in and play Stronghold Kingdoms as normal. Once you take an action related to the current Tourney (e.g. Kill attacking troops in ‘Come Get Some!’) you are automatically entered into that Tourney and added to the leaderboard.
Can I compete in Tourneys on the go?
Spoiler! :
Fantastic question, Sire. As you may have heard Stronghold Kingdoms is now available on both and Android and iOS, letting you rise through the ranks wherever you are!

Return to “News”