It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 GLOBAL REALM 3 

Post GLOBAL REALM 3
Global Realm 1 and global realm 2 are coming to an end.. The servers are dying as I'm sure they are being dominated and no more real competition left,

We should have global realm 3 released very quickly this way all the players from global realm 1 and global realm 2 can meet in global realm 3 and fight for the map.

I think this will increase the volume of players as well as increase sales once server releases and crown starts

Thanks

Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Post Re: GLOBAL REALM 3
Valhallas wrote:
Global Realm 1 and global realm 2 are coming to an end.. The servers are dying as I'm sure they are being dominated and no more real competition left,

We should have global realm 3 released very quickly this way all the players from global realm 1 and global realm 2 can meet in global realm 3 and fight for the map.

I think this will increase the volume of players as well as increase sales once server releases and crown starts

Thanks

Are you talking about a Global Conflict 3? If so . . . you missed the boat.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 pm

MiladySkye wrote:
Valhallas wrote:

Thanks

Nooo I mean for mobile servers, global realm 1 and global realm 2 are mobile only servers, me and my friends dominated global realm 2 and we're just eager to have global realm 3 released

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Valhallas wrote:
MiladySkye wrote:
Valhallas wrote:

Thanks

Nooo I mean for mobile servers, global realm 1 and global realm 2 are mobile only servers, me and my friends dominated global realm 2 and we're just eager to have global realm 3 released

Fair enough. Didn't pay attention to the mobile only servers.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:54 pm

agree with you there, need a new realm to be released. Have cards i want to use and with the new updates it should be more entertaining then the last two realms.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:15 pm

No new realm release until they fix mobile...please push for a client that actually works.....and they extend the ages so you still have months to play there....

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:31 pm

trickthat wrote:
No new realm release until they fix mobile...please push for a client that actually works.....and they extend the ages so you still have months to play there....

They just released global realm 3, they fixed most bugs but there's still quite a few. Although I was wondering what u meant by extended the eras? How different from what were used to?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]