What is wrong with the in-game mail?

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
Deadpool WHAM

What is wrong with the in-game mail?

Post by Deadpool WHAM »

Evertime i try to contact my parish or anyone in my zone the mail just comes instantly back to my mailbox. what the * is wrong with this?
Pyron D Mystic

Re: What is wrong with the in-game mail?

Post by Pyron D Mystic »

There are two ways to look at your message:
1st: You might be the steward and you are pressing the "Send Proclamation" button. If this is the case, then you are sending a proclamation to every player in the parish. If the message you are getting is self-titled "Parish Proclamation: (Insert parish name)", then this is what you are doing. No one can reply to Parish Proclamations so don't expect one.

2nd: You are attempted to message your parish mates with a joint thread. This means that you started a message with one of your parish mates and then added your other parish mates to that joint mail thread. Your parish mates can reply to this type of message.

Given how you stated that the message "returns" to you, I must assume that you are doing the first method. Everyone in your parish is getting the message, however, because it is a Proclamation (as I stated above) no one can reply to it. You as a member of the parish also receive the proclamation.

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”