The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling houses

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling houses

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

The.Reckoning entertained himself this evening by acting as an agent of chaos and shuffled the houses.

My faction, Truth Machine, has been the only faction in House 18 for a little over a day.

The.Reckoning, who has been moving between factions lately, joined the "United States of America" faction, and was assisted by "The Capitalist" faction.

First, the "United States of America" faction joined House 18 and The.Reckoning sent this message:
Friends! Hi our fraction has joined H18 and we look forward to being a part of the H7/H18 alliance. Make me HM thanks bye bye now.

Then "The Capitalist" faction joined House 18 and removed my faction from house 18.
Fine then Deke get out of my house. H18 belongs to us naow!

Next, I joined House 5 and both these factions followed me just long enough to boot me again.
Sorry Deke but H7 scum is not welcome in H5. Farewell.

I went though the motions of joining house 18 again, and was kicked out again.

These 2 factions also dismembered House 3, then House 2, and booted me a few more times. I will continue to move between House 18 and House 5. We will see who succumbs to boredom or sleep deprivation first.

They also cleared out House 4, 9 and 20

- Deke

update - TarraWhiteChild was online and gracious enough to let me park Truth Machine in House 6 overnight
Last edited by DekeYoungAtlanta on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
The.Reckoning

Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house

Post by The.Reckoning »

Thanks for the free glory

Your pal,
The.Reckoning
New HM of H18
DekeYoungAtlanta

52 Glory

Firefly, this is an example of the laws of unintended consequences.

- Deke
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

Its not against the rules. Cry about it some more its a great look for a man in his 50s.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I am not too fond of the faction and house system but not sure what could be done to make it more appealing.
Last edited by Esoteric Paradigm on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
DekeYoungAtlanta

I did not say that any of this was against the rules.

I do not recall that i complained. You had an entertaining evening at the keyboard, which is your prerogative. I have Asperger's tendencies and am incapable of sarcasm.

Having reread my original post I fail to see any indication that I was "Crying about it." It was a noteworthy evening that you don't see everyday, so I made mention of it in the forums.

- Deke
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

You're embarrassing yourself
DekeYoungAtlanta

The.Reckoning wrote:You're embarrassing yourself
I stand by my actions both in the game and on the forums.

We agreed long ago that we have different perspectives on the game. You are welcome to your path.

Again I have Asperger's tendencies. I do not register embarrassment as I am not focused or concerned about other peoples opinion of me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassment
Embarrassment is an emotional state of intense discomfort with oneself, experienced when having a socially unacceptable act or condition witnessed by or revealed to others. Usually some amount of loss of honor or dignity is involved, but how much and the type depends on the embarrassing situation.

I fail to understand how my actions tonight were socially unacceptable. This is a common occurrence for me.

Enjoy your evening and I hope that you (as well as everyone else who plays this game) finds entertainment during your hours at he keyboard.

This is a welcome distraction for me as I am "a man in his 50s" with a significant amount of family members that rely on me on a daily basis with matters of real life importance. Compared to work, the mortgage, my parents health concerns, my Daughter-in-Laws Wednesday surgical procedure, or being a Youth football coach for my grandson's team, Stronghold kingdoms is just a game. A form of entertainment as irrelevant as going to the movies or watching TV for the evening.

- Deke
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:
The.Reckoning wrote:You're embarrassing yourself
I stand by my actions both in the game and on the forums.

We agreed long ago that we have different perspectives on the game. You are welcome to your path.

Again I have Asperger's tendencies. I do not register embarrassment as I am not focused or concerned about other peoples opinion of me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embarrassment
Embarrassment is an emotional state of intense discomfort with oneself, experienced when having a socially unacceptable act or condition witnessed by or revealed to others. Usually some amount of loss of honor or dignity is involved, but how much and the type depends on the embarrassing situation.

I fail to understand how my actions tonight were socially unacceptable. This is a common occurrence for me.

Enjoy your evening and I hope that you (as well as everyone else who plays this game) finds entertainment during your hours at he keyboard.

This is a welcome distraction for me as I am "a man in his 50s" with a significant amount of family members that rely on me on a daily basis with matters of real life importance. Compared to work, the mortgage, my parents health concerns, my Daughter-in-Laws Wednesday surgical procedure, or being a Youth football coach for my grandson's team, Stronghold kingdoms is just a game. A form of entertainment as irrelevant as going to the movies or watching TV for the evening.

- Deke
Deke, trying to reason with the unreasonable is an exercise in futility . . . That player is a typical bully.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

Now , now Miladyskye . I do not need to recall names from past whom associated with your kind of equal caliber whom I dueled with on occasion here in forum world
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”