The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling houses

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
meatball2k

Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house

Post by meatball2k »

deke just hold out around 50 days on the map until the reckoning gets wooped then he will dissapear onto the next world, standard type of player that lasts a round then vanishes.

If anyone is embarassing its him so keep doing what your doing, in games and in forums.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

meatball2k wrote:deke just hold out around 50 days on the map until the reckoning gets wooped then he will dissapear onto the next world, standard type of player that lasts a round then vanishes.

If anyone is embarassing its him so keep doing what your doing, in games and in forums.
The same guy who sends me mail in game to tell me that I suck? :roll:
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

The.Reckoning is free to play any server he desires in any manner that he finds entertaining. That's why we are all sitting at the keyboard right? To be entertained.

It is not my place to pass judgement on why a player makes any in game decision. I hardly follow a typical pattern.

- Deke
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

I guess Meatball2k is still salty I razed him so hard on EU4 :)))
MorDeus

Post by MorDeus »

Meh, this world is trash. You have those compensating players (aka my credit card can beat your credit card types) handshaking with those that would usually fight them so they can all stat pad and join one big circle (is it *?) in the end for the rewards. IMO give the rewards to those that need it and those pricks can have the reward that they spent a lot of money to win lol
You buff the ones that aren't winning.

Also. Multi-accounts are way to rampant. Ban those countries and users using proxy and imply a hardware token type of usage. This is a pay to win game you might as well make it more challenging than jimmy can spawn 10 alt accounts and play everywhere...

Total waste and obvious abuse of any system you put in place. That's just the type of players you have today. Unguided misfits that think they are cool epeening lol

I can only say, dream on losers :)

@Reckoning. At 50 you should find better hobies lol
Go figure what my taxes are left to pay for... besides the degenerate youth. We're so F'ed

This game is about time and babysitting. There is no win if you aren't online all the f'n time. PERIOD!
So congrats on that ambition ;)
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

You'll have to excuse Mordeus. Ever since I found out he was talking trash on the forums he's been living on perma ID. Bless his heart he had to pop vacation mode as I drained all his faith points from blowing his castles wide open daily.

RIP Mordeus
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

MorDeus wrote:Meh, this world is trash. You have those compensating players (aka my credit card can beat your credit card types) handshaking with those that would usually fight them so they can all stat pad and join one big circle (is it *?) in the end for the rewards. IMO give the rewards to those that need it and those pricks can have the reward that they spent a lot of money to win lol
You buff the ones that aren't winning.

Also. Multi-accounts are way to rampant. Ban those countries and users using proxy and imply a hardware token type of usage. This is a pay to win game you might as well make it more challenging than jimmy can spawn 10 alt accounts and play everywhere...

Total waste and obvious abuse of any system you put in place. That's just the type of players you have today. Unguided misfits that think they are cool epeening lol

I can only say, dream on losers :)

@Reckoning. At 50 you should find better hobies lol
Go figure what my taxes are left to pay for... besides the degenerate youth. We're so F'ed

This game is about time and babysitting. There is no win if you aren't online all the f'n time. PERIOD!
So congrats on that ambition ;)
The only winners are firefly.the rest of us wother spend way to log t the keyoard or have to work ane play and therefore blow fp and have to quit fighting. Your only good if your unemployed/retired or work at home or at a conputer and are willing to invest majority of your day at your pc. It took me a while but its not a healthy game to play IMO yes you can play casually but if you wamma foght tue casual plyer has to be perma id which is no good really as you just lose your fp.

So yeah he who plays hardest tends to last longest and add to that spending thousanda also gives advantages.
Edwins

Post by Edwins »

apples for sale!
get your fresh apples from Kentucky!
MorDeus

Post by MorDeus »

The.Reckoning wrote:You'll have to excuse Mordeus. Ever since I found out he was talking trash on the forums he's been living on perma ID. Bless his heart he had to pop vacation mode as I drained all his faith points from blowing his castles wide open daily.

RIP Mordeus

You're a dumbass. Pretty simple; I have a real life. Not one I play retard in and game for life.
I just thought I would stop by to remind you. Dumbass.

And since the admins apparently seem to be smoking poles to let Dumbass harass the community. I found better things to do.

Now you can troll around and try to find me :roll:
Good luck. Dumbass. :lol:

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”