It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling houses 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 am
Posts: 25
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
I b trollin

Ohai Sammies 8-)


Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2250
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
deke just hold out around 50 days on the map until the reckoning gets wooped then he will dissapear onto the next world, standard type of player that lasts a round then vanishes.

If anyone is embarassing its him so keep doing what your doing, in games and in forums.

_________________
Image


Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 544
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
meatball2k wrote:
deke just hold out around 50 days on the map until the reckoning gets wooped then he will dissapear onto the next world, standard type of player that lasts a round then vanishes.

If anyone is embarassing its him so keep doing what your doing, in games and in forums.


The same guy who sends me mail in game to tell me that I suck? :roll:

_________________
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .


Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:18 pm
Posts: 856
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
The.Reckoning is free to play any server he desires in any manner that he finds entertaining. That's why we are all sitting at the keyboard right? To be entertained.

It is not my place to pass judgement on why a player makes any in game decision. I hardly follow a typical pattern.

- Deke


Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 am
Posts: 25
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
I guess Meatball2k is still salty I razed him so hard on EU4 :)))


Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm
Posts: 8
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
Meh, this world is trash. You have those compensating players (aka my credit card can beat your credit card types) handshaking with those that would usually fight them so they can all stat pad and join one big circle (is it *?) in the end for the rewards. IMO give the rewards to those that need it and those pricks can have the reward that they spent a lot of money to win lol
You buff the ones that aren't winning.

Also. Multi-accounts are way to rampant. Ban those countries and users using proxy and imply a hardware token type of usage. This is a pay to win game you might as well make it more challenging than jimmy can spawn 10 alt accounts and play everywhere...


Total waste and obvious abuse of any system you put in place. That's just the type of players you have today. Unguided misfits that think they are cool epeening lol

I can only say, dream on losers :)

@Reckoning. At 50 you should find better hobies lol
Go figure what my taxes are left to pay for... besides the degenerate youth. We're so F'ed

This game is about time and babysitting. There is no win if you aren't online all the f'n time. PERIOD!
So congrats on that ambition ;)


Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:06 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:35 am
Posts: 25
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
You'll have to excuse Mordeus. Ever since I found out he was talking trash on the forums he's been living on perma ID. Bless his heart he had to pop vacation mode as I drained all his faith points from blowing his castles wide open daily.

RIP Mordeus


Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:33 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 am
Posts: 2250
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
MorDeus wrote:
Meh, this world is trash. You have those compensating players (aka my credit card can beat your credit card types) handshaking with those that would usually fight them so they can all stat pad and join one big circle (is it *?) in the end for the rewards. IMO give the rewards to those that need it and those pricks can have the reward that they spent a lot of money to win lol
You buff the ones that aren't winning.

Also. Multi-accounts are way to rampant. Ban those countries and users using proxy and imply a hardware token type of usage. This is a pay to win game you might as well make it more challenging than jimmy can spawn 10 alt accounts and play everywhere...





Total waste and obvious abuse of any system you put in place. That's just the type of players you have today. Unguided misfits that think they are cool epeening lol

I can only say, dream on losers :)

@Reckoning. At 50 you should find better hobies lol
Go figure what my taxes are left to pay for... besides the degenerate youth. We're so F'ed

This game is about time and babysitting. There is no win if you aren't online all the f'n time. PERIOD!
So congrats on that ambition ;)


The only winners are firefly.the rest of us wother spend way to log t the keyoard or have to work ane play and therefore blow fp and have to quit fighting. Your only good if your unemployed/retired or work at home or at a conputer and are willing to invest majority of your day at your pc. It took me a while but its not a healthy game to play IMO yes you can play casually but if you wamma foght tue casual plyer has to be perma id which is no good really as you just lose your fp.

So yeah he who plays hardest tends to last longest and add to that spending thousanda also gives advantages.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:40 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:50 pm
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
apples for sale!
get your fresh apples from Kentucky!


Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm
Posts: 8
Reply with quote
Post Re: The.Reckoning is entertaining himself by shuffling house
The.Reckoning wrote:
You'll have to excuse Mordeus. Ever since I found out he was talking trash on the forums he's been living on perma ID. Bless his heart he had to pop vacation mode as I drained all his faith points from blowing his castles wide open daily.

RIP Mordeus



You're a dumbass. Pretty simple; I have a real life. Not one I play retard in and game for life.
I just thought I would stop by to remind you. Dumbass.

And since the admins apparently seem to be smoking poles to let Dumbass harass the community. I found better things to do.

Now you can troll around and try to find me :roll:
Good luck. Dumbass. :lol:


Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:46 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.