The new era system, does it help stop alts ?

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.

The new era system, does it help stop alts ?

Post by 220897 »

So i had a mail from a player admitting he was using more then one account to USA4 and other worlds, so i reported the mail and come back the next day and find him in a house and still online and trading, SO, ill ask again, does the new ear worlds help stop alts, from what ive seen, no it doesn't.

Would anyone like to share what they have witnessed ? Or would a FF MOD care to comment on what are the steps in place for this situation ?

thanks for reading.

dark destroyer

Re: The new era system, does it help stop alts ?

Post by dark destroyer »

nah it dont it makes it worse eu4 is crap so will this one

new rules suck big time

Post by 220897 »

i 100% agree with you, I want to see everyone opinion, Maybe they will tweak the rules a bit if enough people agree, so come on guys, speak up :)
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

220897 wrote:i 100% agree with you, I want to see everyone opinion, Maybe they will tweak the rules a bit if enough people agree, so come on guys, speak up :)
Well you know I am a SHK's defender on the forums. But reserve my judgement on these new rules for Eras until I have fully experienced them for myself on USA 4

Usually it comes down to those who view a glass as half full or half empty. Be assured if there is anything good to say about this rule set I will dig it up and highlight it. At this point I have nothing to report as I am only Alderman rank
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's

Post by 220897 »

i do like the fact you have to be rank 8 to vote in parishes, forces people to be more active at the start of the server in hope of taking a parish, it also encourages players to reach out to others and help them grow to gain there votes and get them to donate to the parish.

so that i do like, I also like the 200k FP cap as it means that a whole house cant stay under ID as that really bores other players and they slowly begin to become inactive.
RedHawk7

Post by RedHawk7 »

Nope, it doesn't.

The new rules just make them be more active and spend more cards at the beginning to be close to their main account on terms of ranks.
jezdeb

Post by jezdeb »

the faction size is not a very good idea as to many players cant gain entry to factions and that also goes for the number of factions per house,should have left it the way it was
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

220897 wrote:So i had a mail from a player admitting he was using more then one account to USA4 and other worlds, so i reported the mail and come back the next day and find him in a house and still online and trading, SO, ill ask again, does the new ear worlds help stop alts, from what ive seen, no it doesn't.

Would anyone like to share what they have witnessed ? Or would a FF MOD care to comment on what are the steps in place for this situation ?

thanks for reading.

getting a mail of them admitting they are using alts isn't enough these days I've dumped mountain loads of evidence and even watched players tell it to FF's face they are alting and nothing is done about it

Post by 220897 »

RedHawk7 wrote:Nope, it doesn't.

The new rules just make them be more active and spend more cards at the beginning to be close to their main account on terms of ranks.
So what your telling me is that to be anything on this world you have to drop $$$ on this world to get anywhere, sorry but that doesnt seem fiar, Lots of people dont have a lot of cards, SO what are they suppost to do ? Becuase ill tell you what most will. They will quit that means a smaller player base and less fun for everyone apart from the house who controls all the land and those odd few players think the powerful but have never sent a raze.

Post by 220897 »

Bglizard wrote:
220897 wrote:So i had a mail from a player admitting he was using more then one account to USA4 and other worlds, so i reported the mail and come back the next day and find him in a house and still online and trading, SO, ill ask again, does the new ear worlds help stop alts, from what ive seen, no it doesn't.

thanks for reading.

getting a mail of them admitting they are using alts isn't enough these days I've dumped mountain loads of evidence and even watched players tell it to FF's face they are alting and nothing is done about it
It is appuling that these things can happen, But they will mail ban you for using bad language... Its so wrong, Its also funny to see how no mods have commented on this and that because they know that there allowing alts to run rampent.

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”