Only 2424 players

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
RedHawk7

Only 2424 players

Post by RedHawk7 »

There are only 2424 players at the time of writing this post.

That is such a low player base! In a week there will only be 1000 people active in the world.
Priest Guardian

Re: Only 2424 players

Post by Priest Guardian »

it was 1500ish 24hrs ago

so on the incline although I will predict a max of 5K over the next couple weeks

USA map is not that popular among the player base, but I decided to make roots here anyway :/

I personally hate closed maps but it is what it will be
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Maybe if Firefly got rid of the Era system players would join it.

Post by 220897 »

the era system makes it alot easier for alts to be used if you ask me, it doesnt stop it one bit, the era system really screwed up SHK, but here i am still playing. welcome back PG
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

no one wants to play with these new rules , on eu4 most people have farm for 100 days , and got bored or just left the world

you will find theres 100 day naps to start on here , because most small carders cant get to prince until near day 100

only 5 factions a house ,so it leaves 1000s of neutrals , 40 flags just for ballistas ,60 a church and so on

its best if you just farm quest now on these new worlds , and go back playing old worlds till the rules are put back , or just leave the game if they carry on with these crap rules
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

if you play under these rules you find you dont come to these new worlds to play proper , if you do come on its just to do the quest and get the odd free cards

boring boring boring this games become , my wallets staying in my pocket from now on
Priest Guardian

dark destroyer wrote:if you play under these rules you find you dont come to these new worlds to play proper , if you do come on its just to do the quest and get the odd free cards

boring boring boring this games become , my wallets staying in my pocket from now on
I have been playing Archeage last 6 months and its clear XLGAMES (Korean) has made their game a grind and encouraged PVP play

From what I have read from forums seems FF has attempted to slow down progress from the initial start of a game world. If that is the case I would not object but need to play awhile with new rule set to make a definitive judgement on that

I understand more flags will be required for parish barracks etc (military stuff). Again I am not 100% sure of my claim as I have not fully experienced it yet. But will not object to such changes as they will encourage a slower growth cycle and more pvp (flag raiding)

I will be able to give a more honest review of these game changes once I have personally experienced them..........say 1 month from now.....perhaps
RedHawk7

Post by RedHawk7 »

Priest Guardian wrote:
dark destroyer wrote: I understand more flags will be required for parish barracks etc (military stuff). Again I am not 100% sure of my claim as I have not fully experienced it yet. But will not object to such changes as they will encourage a slower growth cycle and more pvp (flag raiding)

I will be able to give a more honest review of these game changes once I have personally experienced them..........say 1 month from now.....perhaps

I have been playing in EU4 for the last 3 months (since server started) and I can assure you that needing more flags to build barracks and stuff does not gurantee a slower growth! If you are in a House and you need flags, you just go to your closest neutral controlled parrish and ranssack the whole thing! In one of my parrish I maxxed out all food/resources guilds, have 300 troops cap (mostly archers reinforcing my castle) and I'm building the weapons guild right now. And I didn't even had to lift a finger or contact people to beg them for flags! And right now in USA4, the player controlling the parrish that I started (I'm just gonna farm this world, I wont' even bother to spend a single card) has already flag raided ten times!

I feel that the slow growth you mention is a punishment for players who aren't aligned in any house.
Priest Guardian

Day 3 and 3K players

On another note about flags and slow start etc.

Here is a saying I like that sums up some things about grabbing all those flags

"In order for someone to be Lucky another must be Unlucky"

So perhaps someone was able to take advantage while another will have that much longer
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

Our group is going to be ransackers on all new maps. What we're doing on USA4 we will do on every new map as long as these ERA rules continue to be used. If FF wants to overpower low level players then we'll take advantage of it and have 10x the fun for 1/10th of the money spent. That's a lot of bucks out of FF's pockets and more in mine.

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”