Deke Young tracking the USA-5 server launch

USA 4 was Closed following the Final Age completion.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Deke Young tracking the USA-5 server launch

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

It's day 8 and we have reached a point where factions are having a hard time finding a house.

There are 150 players ranked Page or Higher.
The server is up to 6,863 players with 2,521 of them at Bumpkin/Village Idiot which means they are not playing. That is 37% of the server.
DekeYoungAtlanta

It's day 10 and even with the small response to an ERA server the houses are filling up.

7,232 total players on the server. 3,128 players have under 100 points which means they are inactive. That is 43% of the server. The mobile app and ability to spawn generic Lordxxxxx accounts is bad for the game.

For the remaining 4,000 players the houses are filling up and there are already 5 factions without a house.

4 houses are at the max 5 factions
5 houses are at 4 factions
7 houses are at 3 factions
3 houses are at 2 factions
1 house has only 1 faction

Rampant flag raiding of neutrals as the costs of parish buildings is still huge even after the roll-back.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Day 11 and no banquet stashes. Every other server I have launched had banquet stashes starting on day 11.
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

Here we sit with anther crappy ERA world...that lacks anything close to the old worlds....Yet SHK/FF still refuses to do anything via launching an old style world to see if the players will come back and buy crowns...I for one used to buy several hundreds of dollars worth crowns a year and have had no interest in opening my wallet since the ERA worlds have come into play. I once again shout at SHK/FF...bring back the old worlds and I will open my wallet....really simple...give us a choice...
DekeYoungAtlanta

We have reached day 15 on the USA-5 server.

There are 7,083 total entities on the server, of which 2,548 have less than 100 points which indicates to me that they were NEVER active. That is 36% of the server.

There are 465 players ranked Page or Higher and capable of starting a faction. There are now 9 factions without a house.

9 Houses have the maximum 5 factions
3 Houses have 4 factions
5 Houses have 3 factions
3 Houses have 2 factions
DekeYoungAtlanta

House 10 won the first glory round in 16 days. They control 7 King Seats.

House 10 was organized with a plan before the server launched, and they are efficient in reaching their goals.
DekeYoungAtlanta

House 10 won the second glory round on day 23. They have 7 King Seats.

Firefly screwed up the USA map launch again. As only 1 county is open in CA, NV, AZ, NM and TX nobody can take the provincial seat.

This was the same case in USA-4, proving that Firefly does not keep launch notes.
DekeYoungAtlanta

still waiting for this thread to be moved to USA-5 forum
DekeYoungAtlanta

Still waiting for this to be moved to the USA-5 forum

USA-5 has reached the 50 day point.

There are 4,433 players on the leaderboard. There are 226 Village Idiots, 187 Bumpkins and 81 Yokels. That is 11% of the server.

2,490 players only have a single village. That means that 50 days after launch 57% of the server have not progress past their starting village.

Meanwhile there are 55 factions that do not have a house.

On the map House 10 has 5 King seats, House 16 has 3 King Seats, House 3 has 2 King seats, and House 14 has one King Seat.

There are still plenty of empty counties. Firefly did allow The West and Greater Texas king seats to be claimed. The West has only 2 occupied counties, Greater Texas only has 3 occupied counties.

This is very low player participation for the newest English Language server. It is obvious to me that ERA RULES servers are a failure.

- Deke
captkirk

Post by captkirk »

Most players that are finishing their old Age worlds are not going to play on the Era worlds.

Faster worlds, less fp, along with other problems is what is keeping them away. Everyone does not have the time or the money to keep up with these groups that go to the Era worlds. Every group that competes on these new worlds are the same, what gave other players the advantage in the past was the time that they could farm.

200k fp would not last a person on 40 villages a week in a war. How is this supposed to be fair? Am I supposed to card pitch monsters from the ground 24/7 for 300 days until the factions of super carders press the button?

Or how about go to work, because these guys sit at home all day. Nothing against them, but that is why the fp cap is a bit low. Let's not even mention the amount of cheating that goes on in these factions...

Open up an Age world, or a world with a similar design that won't close in 10 months. A lot of players will come back and you may even have the chance to save this dying game.

Return to “USA World 4 Lounge (Closed)”