It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help! 

Post Help!
This is me in need of help. So I started playing the game around 5 months ago and I have just gotten my second town. Well I voted myself into the parish because nothing was being done with it. The guy before me, I thought, was not playing that much do to the fact that I have been doing the work of keeping the district clean of enemies. He has now threaten me in an email saying to give it back "once was a mistake" in his words. I do not feel like I have done anything wrong for just wanting to get my district up and running to to max. I am not alias with anyone due to the fact the I still am a noob so if anyone can get my back I would appreciate it and if I become your alias I will do my best in that guild. My name is MattCowDisease and if anyone is out there please help.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Post Re: Help!
HELLLLLLLPPPPP! They did sysmaint today and now I have no worlds and can not get on USA 4, what the *? It doesn't even show any worlds after I login. Login is successful and can view my account but there is no login button to the worlds.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 am

Post Re: Help!
It's because they are still working on the updates. No one can get into a world or so. Watch the live server status webpage to see when they will be back online. Which will probaply take a few hours still

Link:
https://slogin.strongholdkingdoms.com/s ... hp?lang=en

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]