It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Clearing the blues away 

Post Clearing the blues away
Whenever I look at the EU4 map I get sort of depressed. Not only do these new Era rules suck, but the map just looks too BLUE.

I suppose that we could all continue to sit around and complain about this horrible new rule set, but our complaints wont make this map any more enjoyable.

So instead lets all have some fun, and clear all the Blues away :)

Lets say goodbye to H14 :)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Post Re: Clearing the blues away
I came back to the game after a few years away and have been pretty overwhelmingly disappointed by the latest server, both in terms of the abhorent new ruleset and the truly pathetic player polictical situation.

It is just one giant nutcup allaince, zerging the map for card points, as far as I can see.

props to your group though. I have been watching your resistance. The last real men of SHK it seems.

And the french...who wouldve guess it!? I thought they were known for making tanks with three reverse gears and one forward but they stood tall here.

I dont see myself playing again tbh, if this is the state of the game these days.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

Post Re: Clearing the blues away
I started couple of days ago and I'm feeling like-I missed the game already, H14 just farming tha map... Tried to contact some houses, who is not allys to H14 (there is big ally problem in SHK) especially when 3,4 or more houses works together(house-farmhouse-sisterhouse-brotherhouse...etc...), lookslike everyone wants to win in that map without fighting and thats why h14 is so big

anyways, all other houses just try to survive and it's not fun

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]