It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Clearing the blues away 

Post Clearing the blues away
Whenever I look at the EU4 map I get sort of depressed. Not only do these new Era rules suck, but the map just looks too BLUE.

I suppose that we could all continue to sit around and complain about this horrible new rule set, but our complaints wont make this map any more enjoyable.

So instead lets all have some fun, and clear all the Blues away :)

Lets say goodbye to H14 :)

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Post Re: Clearing the blues away
I came back to the game after a few years away and have been pretty overwhelmingly disappointed by the latest server, both in terms of the abhorent new ruleset and the truly pathetic player polictical situation.

It is just one giant nutcup allaince, zerging the map for card points, as far as I can see.

props to your group though. I have been watching your resistance. The last real men of SHK it seems.

And the french...who wouldve guess it!? I thought they were known for making tanks with three reverse gears and one forward but they stood tall here.

I dont see myself playing again tbh, if this is the state of the game these days.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

I started couple of days ago and I'm feeling like-I missed the game already, H14 just farming tha map... Tried to contact some houses, who is not allys to H14 (there is big ally problem in SHK) especially when 3,4 or more houses works together(house-farmhouse-sisterhouse-brotherhouse...etc...), lookslike everyone wants to win in that map without fighting and thats why h14 is so big

anyways, all other houses just try to survive and it's not fun

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I've opened the thread in feedback subforum regarding "5 faction" rule and mentioned current EU 4 situation there.
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=35391

And this isn't merely a new situation, it was like this since Age I! Europe server was my favourite due to massive map, diverse playerbase from different countries and whats most important, dynamic interhouse struggles and conflicts. And it is just depressing to see Europe 4 being one of the most abominable servers there is and staring too long at the map may make one suicidal.
New rules are ABOMINABLE.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:19 pm

I just smiled widely when I was reading these comments.

I'm from the h14, I'm blue - but please don't "clear me away". :D

In the first era, I played as a neutral with my countrymen, we tried to get "our country", I mean the country which we live in. We just wanted to enjoy the game as a community of people from the same little country. Even the members of a nation that call theirselves OUR brothers did not let us farm or evolve. We were not allowed to collect flags or gold in our own parish(es), but they ORDERED us to do this and that. Well, this was the point when I got fed up and I wanted to make a difference. I joined the "blues" and we made it. "We cleared away the reds", the tyrant. Then our little community and country started to grow. We could develop our parishes. So the blues brought peace to us. We won against a big empire back then, that owned and ruled half of the map.

Then 2 (TWO !!!) big alliances diceded to attack us - one of them even contained members from a winner house of another world. We killed them. But someone in this thread calls us "nutcup" alliance. :D
After we won all wars in this world, we only "farm" - what else to do ? Even the "big" french hitters - those who love using scout bots (we have photos and videos about this so don't even try to deny) - could not beat us.

I'm not here to provoke anyone or to show that we are the gods, but I'm here to say my points of view, my opinions. When I myself join another world at the end of it, I don't wanna be a winner cuz I know, that I didn't do anything for it. I just accept the fact that there is a winner house already. Do you understand me? Ok, this is a game and people can troll around and associate against the "blues" cuz - "why not?! But those who haven't participated in any wars yet, have no right to do this and are not eligible for the final prizes.

Btw, I always welcome and help any newcomers that message me nicely. We are all different but saying that "the blues" ruined the Eu4 is just not true. Everybody HAD the chance to show their skills in any way, to prove that they deserve to win.

One more thing guys: I lost Eu3. I was mad and could hardly accept that a huge house colored the whole map, but what to say? I didn't deserve to win. We have been deleted by some of those whose we have deleted in this world. :D

You win some, you lose some.

Peace and good luck in the next world!

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:28 am

Well I hope you enjoyed playing for a blatant cheater who does not hide that he breaks the terms of service....

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]