Illyriad

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
RobertScott

Illyriad

Post by RobertScott »

Not P2W and full of zombies.
RobertScott

Re: Illyriad

Post by RobertScott »

Also a Medieval city builder . Initially I stayed away from it as the graphics of one's village made it look like on of those many phone games. That is not what it is. It a deep, complicated in good way game with a truly vast research tree.

For those who basically want to play Farmville, as did many faction members I tried to motivate as an officer, one can do that totally undisturbed in Illy. For those who enjoy crafting and trading, there is that only again way better than SHK. Most importantly for those who enjoy War is is gloriously more complicated than SHK, where they refuse to add weapons etc from the single player Stronghold games.

In all these things I mean complicated in a good way, it is all logically laid out.

Illy is sort of like chess, you best someone on the field with your superior knowledge and execution and teamwork. You will not get bested by a wallet warrior carding up from zero to beastly.
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

braaaaaaainnnsss
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

RobertScott wrote:Also a Medieval city builder . Initially I stayed away from it as the graphics of one's village made it look like on of those many phone games. That is not what it is. It a deep, complicated in good way game with a truly vast research tree.

For those who basically want to play Farmville, as did many faction members I tried to motivate as an officer, one can do that totally undisturbed in Illy. For those who enjoy crafting and trading, there is that only again way better than SHK. Most importantly for those who enjoy War is is gloriously more complicated than SHK, where they refuse to add weapons etc from the single player Stronghold games.

In all these things I mean complicated in a good way, it is all logically laid out.

Illy is sort of like chess, you best someone on the field with your superior knowledge and execution and teamwork. You will not get bested by a wallet warrior carding up from zero to beastly.
Sounds interesting. Will have to check it out.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

It even has the newspaper feature I always asked FF to add here, so everyone has some idea of The Big Picture.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

I miss Lord of Última Online. I really enjoyed that play style.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Well Illy needs to do a better job of getting the word out there as it would appeal to most frustrated SHK players, of all play styles, other than wallet warriors, who can just stay here in this dying game, and attack each other. I only tried Illy because it was a wft why not cheap Steam purchase, I had not done any homework or heard about it.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

I'll take some time to look into it over the weekend. I'm assuming you can work together in a similar fashion. . . if so, I think may be more than a handful of players might be interested in getting out of the P2W system here and into something more friendly to the average person.
RobertScott

Post by RobertScott »

Yes you can work together in a similar fashion. I do not have stock in the company nor hate FF it is just a statement of fact that Illy is similar to SHK with far fewer problems. Fewer language problems as well.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

I understand what you're saying. When players can brag openly on the forums about their alts and FF does nothing to them, it's time to seriously start looking elsewhere for a more reputable/ethical company to invest time/money into. Obviously FF is selling the right to cheat to it's biggest investors. It's their prerogative, but I'd prefer to give my money to a company that treats all it's customers as equals, not give preference to the rich or allow them to break rules with little accountability. We get enough of that in RL . . .

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”