Deke Young tracking EU-4 Glory Races and village counts

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Deke Young tracking EU-4 Glory Races and village counts

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

It is day 75 and EU-4 is still in the First Era. House 14 has won 3 rounds and is currently generating 54,005 Glory per day. At that rate this Glory round will take 11 days to complete on 11 JUN 2017. If I were to project out further, it would take another 83 day to complete the 1st ERA on 27 AUG 2017.

The player count is now up to 14,589, of which 8,249 only have a single village on the map. That is 56.5% of the server.

There are 6,340 players with 2+ villages.
There are 4,035 players with 3+ villages.
There are 2,458 players with 4+ villages, which is MORE than the maximum number of players that would fit into all 20 Houses at capacity.
There are 1,574 players with 5+ villages.
There are 905 players with 6+ villages.
There are 460 players with 7+ villages.
There are 227 players with 8+ villages.
There are 119 players with 9+ villages.
There are 90 players with 10+ villages.
There are 27 players with 11+ villages.
There are 21 players with 12+ villages.
There are 20 players with 13+ villages.
There are 13 players with 14+ villages.
There are 11 players with 15+ villages.
There are 4 players with 16+ villages
There are 3 players with 19+ villages
and only 1 player with the Maximum (20) villages.
DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:It is day 69 and there are 14,107 players on the EU-4 server today.
There are 6,226 players with 2+ villages, which means that there are 7,881 players with a single village. That is 55% of the server. A few of these are in a house.
There are 3,864 players with 3+ villages, which means that there are 2,362 players with 2 villages. That is 17% of the server.
73% of the server has less than 3 villages.

5,993 players are ranked Page or higher, which is 42% of the server.
8,220 players are ranked Alderman or higher, which is 58% of the server.

That means that 42% of the server are Yeoman or lower after 69 days.

8,220 players / 20 houses is 411 players per house.
Right now the maximum player per house is 100, which is less than 25% of players ranked Alderman or higher.

20 houses * 100 players is 2,000 players.
Half of 4,000 players is the maximum players that COULD be in a house. As of today the 2,000th ranked player is a Baron and the 4,000th ranked player is a squire.

It all comes down to your ability to be political and (demand/grovel) your way into a faction that is in a house. There are 423 factions that are NOT in a house as of today.

Expect even more attrition as we get closer to day 100.

- Deke
Dave1

Re: Deke Young tracking EU-4 Glory Races and village counts

Post by Dave1 »

Yes the payer / Faction / House level is way to low to attract new players and keep them interested to stay in the game, on top of that your figures do not account for the fact many are just farming this world and not ranking up to take more villages like myself just checking out the new rules which many don't like and will not play another world under these rules
I would normally be a crown prince by now and in the middle of a war but there are no wars so no point in playing a sims world
GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER FF or this game will Die and iOS / Android will not save it as too many have waited to long and left for other games and will not return
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Did they just re-add the "BETA" label?

:lol:
lord_vincent12

Post by lord_vincent12 »

Hmm if this is just a test world for those new rules then I don't really mind too much.

I'm pretty sure they're interested into keeping old and new players attracted to the game. The current rules are already good, no big farmers anymore who can destroy thanked to the fp limitation to 200k fps the server later on with their millions of fps as we saw it on global 1. People are much more motivated to use them because they can farm them easy within 2 months back.

But making razes just available for Princes and higher (!) is a big mistake. Players without tons of cards which allows fast leveling up are excluded from nearly any participation in war. To be Prince on day 50 where already most wars are starting is not normal for most players.

Sure on the one hand there are less new players razed and they will keep on instead of leaving the game directly. But later on they and many other players will lose interest in this game when they see just Princes can raze and they are useless in war because they cannot raze anyone.

With those rules you create a game just for hardcore carders and wars will be more a "one man show" instead of real teamplay like we saw it on global 1. So you have to find a compromise between protecting new players and keeping the game alive.

So my recommendation is: Take that new raze rule back otherwise just too many eople get bored and will leave!
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is day 89 on the EU-4 server in the First Era.

House 14 has won their 4th star. We now know that there are only 5 stars handed out in an Era. House 14 won the last 4 Stars after House 1 got the first. If House 14 maintains dominance there should be 7 more glory rounds. Assuming 9 days per round that is 63 more days which has the 1st Era projected to close on day 152 which is 22 AUG 2017.

- Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

I am going set up as an observer on USA-4 to track player counts and House limits. Anyone else planning for the launch, Private Message me.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

these rules make the game just to boring , usa 4 and the game can kiss it
DekeYoungAtlanta

It is day 226 and the EU-4 server is in the 3rd age for another 8 days.

House 14 is the entire map except Greece, which means that 97 players are controlling the entire server. House 14 is generating around 635,000 Glory per day. The last 2 glory rounds have been 4 days each and there are only 2 houses left to eliminate. This should close the 3rd age in about 8 days = 11 NOV 2017.

There are 8,151 players on this server, of which 4,524 have only a single village. This is 55% of the server. At least 50 of them are holding down a house seat, and there are only 2,000 house seats available.

As this is a ERA server there are no bronze awards, a maximum of 500 players will get prizes when this server ends. I wonder if the other 7,000 players realize this.

If House 16 maintains this level of control the 3rd age ends in 8 days. This projects to day 234 on 11 Nov 2017.
The 4th ERA glory rounds are a race to 2,000,000 Glory, which is still every 4 days and 48 days total. This projects to day 282 on 29 Dec 2017.
The 5th ERA glory rounds are a race to 1,500,000 glory, which drops to every 3 days or 36 days total. This projects to day 318 on 03 Feb 2018.
The 6th ERA glory rounds are a race to 1,200,000 glory, which drops to every 2 days or 24 days total. This projects to day 342 on 27 Feb 2018.
The final age will be a matter of days as Nobody has ever been able to stop the dominant house from pushing the button.

This means that the first ERA rule set might be done my March 2017, less than 3 months from now.

I can only hope that Firefly realizes that the ERA ruleset was a mistake, that the "new Boss" is actually worse than the "old Boss", and Firefly comes up with another idea or even goes back to the AGE ruleset.

Is all this grief actually worth a lame justification to not give out AGE rule set bronze awards?

- Deke
DekeYoungAtlanta

The 3rd ERA should end this weekend around server day 234. I will start tracking once Firefly rolls EU-4 over to the 4th ERA
DekeYoungAtlanta

Europe 4 completed the 5th age yesterday with House 16 blazing through the glory rounds every 6 days or so. There is a scheduled down time in 16 hours. Hopefully this is a game update as FireFly has posted the they do not have to shut down the server on a ERA rollover to reset the player/faction/house links.

341 days is still less than a year old and Europe-4 is trending toward a fast finish for all the other One House Rule servers. I am still maintaining a parish on this server, but only to watch the ERAs progress. This was never a contested server.

4,819 total players with remarkably few Village Idiot alt accounts clogging the map. (I am not saying there are not Alt accounts, I am saying that they are not village idiot positions.)

Even at the end of the 5th ERA there are only 2,085 players at Prince rank or higher. Which means that over half of the players in the game STILL CANT RAZE.

And there are 332 factions without a House, which is far more than the factions in a House.

The 5th age started on 25 DEC 2017 and ended on 26 FEB 2018. That is only 62 days for the entire ERA.

- Deke

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”