The Power Leveling Company

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Lunks

Re: The Power Leveling Company

Post by Lunks »

Kaledren wrote:
Lunks wrote:
Kleopatraa wrote:meatball and me will come to corse take your villages and kick you out of buissnise :lol: :lol:

For 4 years of playing i never heard stupid idea like this... :roll: :roll:
No idea who you are, but if you consider yourself as good as meatball this player has nothing to worry about. You are * bad.

I give props to zafont for the efforts he is putting into his program. Sounds like a solid plan.

The only people who are against it are those that cannot afford power level or those who are too dumb to think of the idea.

You are pathetic like meatball. Bragging about losing each world because you do not buy cards means NOTHING. lol
I have a sneaking suspicion most of this type (quoted above) would of quit the game within the first week if they couldn't buy advantages and had to actually work for them.

Anyway. I can't really fault those who want to do what Zafont is doing. If there weren't so many ADD stricken, impatient achievement wh*#es...he wouldn't have a business within game. But unfortunately...this is today's gaming world.

Exactly why I stopped playing MMORPG's. They aren't even that anymore, but rather single player "I'm the hero" console games that just happen to have other players in it to act as NPC's with an MMORPG genre title. They too are filled with "buy" items and power leveling, gold selling spam...also with a generous helping of foul mouthed tweens to boot.

Meh.
You fall into this dumb * category too. I have no reason to buy any services in this game. I've played since World 1 and I've leveled effortless alone. I don't fault zafont for using the game's rules in favor of his account.

I have never gifted crowns for resources in this game nor broken any game rules. (Well, I've had a few mail bans from snowflake players who complained about me.) Where are these morons coming from? Is this what we can expect when there is the mobile client?
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

Lunks wrote:
Kleopatraa wrote:meatball and me will come to corse take your villages and kick you out of buissnise :lol: :lol:

No idea who you are, but if you consider yourself as good as meatball this player has nothing to worry about. You are * bad.

I give props to zafont for the efforts he is putting into his program. Sounds like a solid plan.

The only people who are against it are those that cannot afford power level or those who are too dumb to think of the idea.

You are pathetic like meatball. Bragging about losing each world because you do not buy cards means NOTHING. lol
Lunks putting his nose evryhere, i should put my d1.ck into your * you boring pice of sh1.t
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

haha you just got to ignore Lunks, he tends to act like a retar* on a regular basis, he still buthurt over his failed attempt to troll me on forums by creating a poll which backfired.

My opinion is simply this, your playing a game, if you have the ability to help your faction become strongest in the game quickly then do that rather then making a few extra quid, He is after all a FG who is concerned more about helping others then power levelling his own faction. If he was a neutral or even a regular player in a faction then yeah but he is a FG and has been HM and is more concerned about making a few quid rather then helping his house.

To be fair though zafont I don't think I have ever seen in war so I am sure his faction will all make prince without having to worry about fighting so that may be why he is happy to make money helping other houses.
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

Lunks wrote:
You fall into this dumb * category too. I have no reason to buy any services in this game. I've played since World 1 and I've leveled effortless alone. I don't fault zafont for using the game's rules in favor of his account.

I have never gifted crowns for resources in this game nor broken any game rules. (Well, I've had a few mail bans from snowflake players who complained about me.) Where are these morons coming from? Is this what we can expect when there is the mobile client?
Nope, sorry to disappoint. I've been playing this game for about 7 years now. Been on one Glory Race winning House through all of it.

Sure, I do buy 30 day tokens once in awhile for the multiple research aspect...but I don't spend boatloads a year like a lot of these sad people do. I mainly play for the political part of the game and to meet folks from around the world. Don't care a whole lot about much else. If I played to win or to have e-fame, I would of quit the game a long time ago because there is no way I'd spend the cash required to do so to keep up with some of these clowns. I have better things to spend my cash on.

We were less than a week into this world and had a CP, and a few Princes, etc. Wonder how that happened. :shock: :?

I find it very hard to believe you don't spend any money. You sound like a fighter (Unless you are just a forum fighter), and to keep up, you'd almost have to spend once in while. Unless you are going Rogue for fun or to troll.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Kaledren wrote:
Lunks wrote:

Nope, sorry to disappoint. I've been playing this game for about 7 years now. Been on one Glory Race winning House through all of it.

Sure, I do buy 30 day tokens once in awhile for the multiple research aspect...but I don't spend boatloads a year like a lot of these sad people do. I mainly play for the political part of the game and to meet folks from around the world. Don't care a whole lot about much else. If I played to win or to have e-fame, I would of quit the game a long time ago because there is no way I'd spend the cash required to do so to keep up with some of these clowns. I have better things to spend my cash on.

We were less than a week into this world and had a CP, and a few Princes, etc. Wonder how that happened. :shock: :?

I find it very hard to believe you don't spend any money. You sound like a fighter (Unless you are just a forum fighter), and to keep up, you'd almost have to spend once in while. Unless you are going Rogue for fun or to troll.
I just like to fight. Happy to use words or catapults but the combination is most effective. I do buy cards about 3-4 a year. So yes $600-700 a year. I try to spend them wisely.

I really have no reason to be in these forums I just like to continue to rub salt on GC1 H19.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lunks wrote:

4 years of playing and I don't know who you are? Then you've done nothing in game then send mails. That is your impact to this game, you are unknown.
I didn't realise FF had a Minister of Game Impact to determine who's done something for the game and who hasn't based solely on whether he's personally heard of them or not. Interesting.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

MiladySkye wrote:
Lunks wrote:

4 years of playing and I don't know who you are? Then you've done nothing in game then send mails. That is your impact to this game, you are unknown.
I didn't realise FF had a Minister of Game Impact to determine who's done something for the game and who hasn't based solely on whether he's personally heard of them or not. Interesting.
Nope, just a * they tolerate. Haha
Icarus Fall

Post by Icarus Fall »

Greed, arrogance, self-indulgence and complacency have plagued and ultimately resulted in the demise of many worlds.

I see a lot of that in this thread.

If the game ceases to be interesting for their playerbase then the game is no more. FF and their power leveling co guests cease to have customers, people looking to buy FPs cease to have sources. Circlejerking to the point of leaving maps void of interest and competition (remember D3) will eventually result in reduced interest for new worlds and bring a faster death of the game.

Its up to both FF and the community to keep the game interesting. FF has left plenty of room for the playerbase to build upon the game (the most obvious example is, perhaps, the diplomacy superstructure built by the players and not really "dictated" by it). I, for one, am for a set of rules or a code of conduct (a "moral" code) that de-incentivizes or even disallows things such as power leveling cos and FP buying.
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

shpatiii wrote:Ive also been playing for more than 4 years but i dont know who lunks is
Does that mean he also did nothing other than send mails :lol: :lol:
That is a good point. You will only know people of a similar play style.

Clearly you farmed in W-2 - your profile says you played there. Maybe you came after age1 when it's easier...
Warped

Post by Warped »

Lunks wrote:
shpatiii wrote:Ive also been playing for more than 4 years but i dont know who lunks is
Does that mean he also did nothing other than send mails :lol: :lol:
That is a good point. You will only know people of a similar play style.

Clearly you farmed in W-2 - your profile says you played there. Maybe you came after age1 when it's easier...
In fairness you guys left after the first couple of glory rounds, so it's understandable he missed you/Globo/Xavier.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”