The Power Leveling Company

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
zafont

Re: The Power Leveling Company

Post by zafont »

The guy i am serving now is actually the first in this server since it took me 24 days to set up 15 fully built villages. Yet you can all check my Charity achievement (Triple Diamond-3k away from Saphire) all to my faction and friends and then ask yourselves wether you have helped others as much.

Some ppl like to help quietly and not brag about it...
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

Or you can buy idustry packs for that crowns and resarch just banket and rank up by yourself..
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Kleopatraa wrote:Or you can buy idustry packs for that crowns and resarch just banket and rank up by yourself..
I checked your faction, I was expecting 20 princes....nope

meant to quote zafont, not quote you
zafont

Post by zafont »

LOL ...
20 Princes in just 6 days that i have full production? Out of one man's production of banquets?!!! In the first 30 days of a Server, in Age (Era) 1?...(and not in Age 5 where banquet multipliers are X10)

To get to Prince you need more than 32 MILLION HP...
X20 means more than 640 million plus 32 million for me= close to 700 million

I am flattered, really, but i have to confess that although i am good at it, what you are asking of me is the type of actions that start religions...lol
eric0d

Post by eric0d »

An interesting debate . . . it would appear that the only factor that creates the moral dilemma here is the required charge for services. Is it true that if given away for free nobody would find fault with this practice, or if monetary payment was not a requirement, but instead accepted if offered as a reward?
zafont

Post by zafont »

eric0d wrote:An interesting debate . . . it would appear that the only factor that creates the moral dilemma here is the required charge for services. Is it true that if given away for free nobody would find fault with this practice, or if monetary payment was not a requirement, but instead accepted if offered as a reward?
That is a point i would like to comment on:

The concept of a player being a banquetter to solely aid teammates is old. I have been one and still am in one sense for teammates and friends. It is simple and easy and you dont have to play cards as noone would excpect you should pay from your own pocket for his levelling up, so it is costless. Although noone sends their hard earned silk or spice (not even wine and salt in most cases) and all that do it, surely send a fraction of production or they will have nothing for their own upgrade and attacks, it is a help to those that receive it – a very mild boost, but still a boost. The main thing to remember is that this form of it is free for the person who does it. Doesnt have to play cards, buy crowns or tokens. Whatever he makes, whenever he makes it, when ever he feels like sending it...

What I do here is not just a boost. It is actually solving the matter of levelling up. If you come to me I dont send 30, 40, 50 or even 500k HP once- I send 8 millions a day, even more depending on cards. I make you a Prince, a CP or whatever really really fast.

So, time is of the essense here. This is the 2nd main “product” I offer. Power levelling isnt just helping you become a Prince in 3 months 20 days instead of 4 months...it is actually making you a Prince as fast as the availiable cards and overall mechanics of the game allow that to happen. There are no cheats here, no tricks or special codes. Huge banquet production -loads of cards– fast delivery: thats all! All in - game factors you already accept as well as buying Crowns, gifting Crowns or sending/recieving materials.

That on the other hand, is not free for the person who does it. A number of the most expensive cards have to be active 24/7 for everything you can imagine and almost constant presence is required to ensure production is not lost and delivery is on time.

My costs when serving an order are anywhere between 1,3k and 2k card points per day. That can not be done pro bono. If anyone of those who critisize me feel like spending their RL money on upgrading others for free, with the same production rate, speed and efficiency and the same costs, well they are free to put their money where their mouth is and go on and do it and on this server too- to put me out of bussiness and prove that they are as generous as they think other people should think they are. :)

If not then they should not compare apples and oranges...

Last but not least: Some people choose to forget that this is not a loophole, a cheat or a trick or something I deducted from the Terms of Use. This is actually referenced BY IT'S NAME (Power Levelling) INTO the Terms of Use AS AN EXAMPLE of an in-game service that it is permitted as long as it is payed for by in – game currency (Crowns). http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/TermsOfUse.html (check 2.b.b.)

I said that earlier and I dont know if it can be put more clearly: That is the game!
Kleopatraa

Post by Kleopatraa »

meatball and me will come to corse take your villages and kick you out of buissnise :lol: :lol:

For 4 years of playing i never heard stupid idea like this... :roll: :roll:
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Kleopatraa wrote:meatball and me will come to corse take your villages and kick you out of buissnise :lol: :lol:

No idea who you are, but if you consider yourself as good as meatball this player has nothing to worry about. You are * bad.

I give props to zafont for the efforts he is putting into his program. Sounds like a solid plan.

The only people who are against it are those that cannot afford power level or those who are too dumb to think of the idea.

You are pathetic like meatball. Bragging about losing each world because you do not buy cards means NOTHING. lol
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

Kleopatraa wrote:meatball and me will come to corse take your villages and kick you out of buissnise :lol: :lol:

4 years of playing and I don't know who you are? Then you've done nothing in game then send mails. That is your impact to this game, you are unknown.
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

Lunks wrote:

No idea who you are, but if you consider yourself as good as meatball this player has nothing to worry about. You are * bad.

I give props to zafont for the efforts he is putting into his program. Sounds like a solid plan.

The only people who are against it are those that cannot afford power level or those who are too dumb to think of the idea.

You are pathetic like meatball. Bragging about losing each world because you do not buy cards means NOTHING. lol
I have a sneaking suspicion most of this type (quoted above) would of quit the game within the first week if they couldn't buy advantages and had to actually work for them.

Anyway. I can't really fault those who want to do what Zafont is doing. If there weren't so many ADD stricken, impatient achievement wh*#es...he wouldn't have a business within game. But unfortunately...this is today's gaming world.

Exactly why I stopped playing MMORPG's. They aren't even that anymore, but rather single player "I'm the hero" console games that just happen to have other players in it to act as NPC's with an MMORPG genre title. They too are filled with "buy" items and power leveling, gold selling spam...also with a generous helping of foul mouthed tweens to boot.

Meh.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”