It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Power Leveling Company 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post The Power Leveling Company
Hallo.

I am power leveling players in exchange for Crowns payed through gifting in E4 just like in GC1 and GC2

Not a rocket science. Players cap a village i indicate close to me and i send loads and loads of banquets till the desired amount of HP is reached.

Absolutely legit and in accordance with Terms of Use art. 2.b.b.

Contact me in game for details

thank you

zafont


Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:06 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:11 am
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
ok. it is public so probably not a scam. what is the price?


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:13 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:14 am
Posts: 1
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
what is the going rate? if it is going to last a month, i dont see a point in paying you...i can wait...


Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 497
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
zafont wrote:
Hallo.

I am power leveling players in exchange for Crowns payed through gifting in E4 just like in GC1 and GC2

Not a rocket science. Players cap a village i indicate close to me and i send loads and loads of banquets till the desired amount of HP is reached.

Absolutely legit and in accordance with Terms of Use art. 2.b.b.

Contact me in game for details

thank you

zafont


Awesome, another player who's found a way to cheat "by the rules". I'm surprised you have to advertise . . .

_________________
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .


Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:00 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
MiladySkye wrote:
zafont wrote:
Hallo.

I am power leveling players in exchange for Crowns payed through gifting in E4 just like in GC1 and GC2

Not a rocket science. Players cap a village i indicate close to me and i send loads and loads of banquets till the desired amount of HP is reached.

Absolutely legit and in accordance with Terms of Use art. 2.b.b.

Contact me in game for details

thank you

zafont


Awesome, another player who's found a way to cheat "by the rules". I'm surprised you have to advertise . . .


Sending Crowns as gifts is allowed by the game itself and using merchants to send resources to other players is not only allowed but also rewarded as an achievement! (Charity)
Not everything someone else thought first to simply combine is cheating, is it?


Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 497
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
People will do as they like. Unfortunately, it's a clear indication of the world we live in. Some people have no issues with prostituting themselves to the rich to make their own lives (games) better . . . happens all the time. The comment struck a nerve since these things are exploited so often to the advantage of the already advantaged.

Besides, who am I? I've gifted crowns to players in faction/House competitions, during war, and when friends are unable to afford a token to go on vacation mode when they have a family member sick or just need a break. So, maybe I'm just playing the kettle today.

_________________
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:27 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
"people prostituting themselves..."

Very strong statement to someone you don't know...

So, combining two simple aspects of the game is prostitution (!). Nice ...

I guess in your mind everything is, except you of course, who pop up in threads to advertise how good and generous you are...

Well, many people think of things, many people introduce ideas and many others do all the things you mentioned without feeling the need to project their grandeur to others and almost all know that the world is spinning without their two cents being dropped left and right :)


Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:38 pm
Posts: 497
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
LOL

_________________
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .


Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:20 pm
Posts: 49
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
zafont wrote:
"people prostituting themselves..."

Very strong statement to someone you don't know...

So, combining two simple aspects of the game is prostitution (!). Nice ...

I guess in your mind everything is, except you of course, who pop up in threads to advertise how good and generous you are...

Well, many people think of things, many people introduce ideas and many others do all the things you mentioned without feeling the need to project their grandeur to others and almost all know that the world is spinning without their two cents being dropped left and right :)


Well people are entitled to their opinions. Whether you like it or not too.

Honestly, while we are at it..although it is a legal loophole he is exploiting, it's still sad he has customers at the same time. I mean those without patience, or any drive to be good at the game themselves. Lazy IMO. Wish someone would come out with this type of game that allowed more troop tactics (X amount of moves you can pre-set during attacks), better graphics, etc...and maybe have you pay $5 a month with no other "buy" options included. Perhaps just some bonuses allowed by leveling or via achievements.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:07 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm
Posts: 28
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Power Leveling Company
Kaledren wrote:
zafont wrote:
"people prostituting themselves..."

Very strong statement to someone you don't know...

So, combining two simple aspects of the game is prostitution (!). Nice ...

I guess in your mind everything is, except you of course, who pop up in threads to advertise how good and generous you are...

Well, many people think of things, many people introduce ideas and many others do all the things you mentioned without feeling the need to project their grandeur to others and almost all know that the world is spinning without their two cents being dropped left and right :)


Well people are entitled to their opinions. Whether you like it or not too.

Honestly, while we are at it..although it is a legal loophole he is exploiting, it's still sad he has customers at the same time. I mean those without patience, or any drive to be good at the game themselves. Lazy IMO. Wish someone would come out with this type of game that allowed more troop tactics (X amount of moves you can pre-set during attacks), better graphics, etc...and maybe have you pay $5 a month with no other "buy" options included. Perhaps just some bonuses allowed by leveling or via achievements.


I am thrilled with ppl expressing their opinion. I just dont have to agree with it too, whether you like it or not...
I just think that you do not fully understand the game you play: It allows you to play cards, buy Crowns, gift Crowns, buy bundles and tokens, send resources and recieve them too...Yet you dont complain about buying Crowns and playing cards...you cant garsp the concept of buying crowns for a specific reason instead of doing the same thing to try your luck with cards like a lottery...
If you accept ppl buying crowns you should accept it for what ever reason they do so...If not, you are in the wrong game...


Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:30 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.