The Power Leveling Company

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
zafont

The Power Leveling Company

Post by zafont »

Hallo.

I am power leveling players in exchange for Crowns payed through gifting in E4 just like in GC1 and GC2

Not a rocket science. Players cap a village i indicate close to me and i send loads and loads of banquets till the desired amount of HP is reached.

Absolutely legit and in accordance with Terms of Use art. 2.b.b.

Contact me in game for details

thank you

zafont
dentarthurdent

Re: The Power Leveling Company

Post by dentarthurdent »

ok. it is public so probably not a scam. what is the price?
nik113

Post by nik113 »

what is the going rate? if it is going to last a month, i dont see a point in paying you...i can wait...
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

zafont wrote:Hallo.

I am power leveling players in exchange for Crowns payed through gifting in E4 just like in GC1 and GC2

Not a rocket science. Players cap a village i indicate close to me and i send loads and loads of banquets till the desired amount of HP is reached.

thank you

zafont
Awesome, another player who's found a way to cheat "by the rules". I'm surprised you have to advertise . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
zafont

Post by zafont »

MiladySkye wrote:
zafont wrote:Hallo.

thank you

zafont
Awesome, another player who's found a way to cheat "by the rules". I'm surprised you have to advertise . . .
Sending Crowns as gifts is allowed by the game itself and using merchants to send resources to other players is not only allowed but also rewarded as an achievement! (Charity)
Not everything someone else thought first to simply combine is cheating, is it?
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

People will do as they like. Unfortunately, it's a clear indication of the world we live in. Some people have no issues with prostituting themselves to the rich to make their own lives (games) better . . . happens all the time. The comment struck a nerve since these things are exploited so often to the advantage of the already advantaged.

Besides, who am I? I've gifted crowns to players in faction/House competitions, during war, and when friends are unable to afford a token to go on vacation mode when they have a family member sick or just need a break. So, maybe I'm just playing the kettle today.
zafont

Post by zafont »

"people prostituting themselves..."

Very strong statement to someone you don't know...

So, combining two simple aspects of the game is prostitution (!). Nice ...

I guess in your mind everything is, except you of course, who pop up in threads to advertise how good and generous you are...

Well, many people think of things, many people introduce ideas and many others do all the things you mentioned without feeling the need to project their grandeur to others and almost all know that the world is spinning without their two cents being dropped left and right :)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

LOL
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

zafont wrote:"people prostituting themselves..."

I guess in your mind everything is, except you of course, who pop up in threads to advertise how good and generous you are...

Well, many people think of things, many people introduce ideas and many others do all the things you mentioned without feeling the need to project their grandeur to others and almost all know that the world is spinning without their two cents being dropped left and right :)
Well people are entitled to their opinions. Whether you like it or not too.

Honestly, while we are at it..although it is a legal loophole he is exploiting, it's still sad he has customers at the same time. I mean those without patience, or any drive to be good at the game themselves. Lazy IMO. Wish someone would come out with this type of game that allowed more troop tactics (X amount of moves you can pre-set during attacks), better graphics, etc...and maybe have you pay $5 a month with no other "buy" options included. Perhaps just some bonuses allowed by leveling or via achievements.
zafont

Post by zafont »

Kaledren wrote:
zafont wrote:"people prostituting themselves..."

Well people are entitled to their opinions. Whether you like it or not too.

Honestly, while we are at it..although it is a legal loophole he is exploiting, it's still sad he has customers at the same time. I mean those without patience, or any drive to be good at the game themselves. Lazy IMO. Wish someone would come out with this type of game that allowed more troop tactics (X amount of moves you can pre-set during attacks), better graphics, etc...and maybe have you pay $5 a month with no other "buy" options included. Perhaps just some bonuses allowed by leveling or via achievements.
I am thrilled with ppl expressing their opinion. I just dont have to agree with it too, whether you like it or not...
I just think that you do not fully understand the game you play: It allows you to play cards, buy Crowns, gift Crowns, buy bundles and tokens, send resources and recieve them too...Yet you dont complain about buying Crowns and playing cards...you cant garsp the concept of buying crowns for a specific reason instead of doing the same thing to try your luck with cards like a lottery...
If you accept ppl buying crowns you should accept it for what ever reason they do so...If not, you are in the wrong game...

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”