New glory system

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
meatball2k

Re: New glory system

Post by meatball2k »

They will probably just make it up depending on how quick it goes
Kaledren

Post by Kaledren »

Hoogie McCliffie wrote:The glory system works like this, get your mom's visa if you don't have your own or if your girlfriend won't let you use hers anymore, then buy a lot of crowns, and i mean lots, max out the card, gift crowns to your team, hand them off fully built castles and villages, make sure you get the top rank as soon as possible, get another visa if needed, keep spending until you and your team have outspent everybody else and have met the requirements to win the free to play game.....wash rinse and repeat.

Its that easy!

You sir have just won the internet!
Lucifer Edward V

Post by Lucifer Edward V »

I dont think the era would end after five stars. I believe that those five stars are for one glory round Where the weaker houses are eliminated quickly, and it is then just the strong few houses who are still in it. If you hover over the 4/5 on the map on the glory page it says a maximum of five stars are given out each glory round. Which means that the glory round has not ended yet. So i guess what i am saying is that the difference between eras and Ages is that Era Glory rounds are split up into five parts. That way it ends up being a few big houses that remain competing against each other that each have many stars. Since the sizes of the houses are so small it makes it so you cant really make an effective super house in terms of player size. Unless you take eliminated houses put all of your non land holder players and put them as sister houses. I dont know just my theory.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

We all have theories, because Firefly does not explain rules nor do they provide examples.

My guess (just a guess) is that there have been cases where a once dominant house earned 10 stars and imploded. Players defected to other houses, and those houses are currently leading the glory race on that server. However, the race is going to be prolonged since the collapsed house still has stars to be removed instead of eliminating the house.

The UK-2 server is an example of a defunct house with many stars.

Now, if Firefly had an actual rule-book instead of the lame wikipages, or game examples in a rule-book instead of posting small data bits on the screen, we would all have a better understanding of the game.

- Deke
smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

Now we should see If the era end when an house get 5 stars(each glory round) or If the era end when the "4/5" reach 0 and see what happen.
Morire piuttosto che retrocedere
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am starting to think that maximum 5 stars given out but each glory doing 2 hours are eliminated so basically the most a house can win is 5 stars but then needs to remove all the other houses and keep control of there 5 stars.

This would be most logical and like someone mentioned it saves people prolonging ages i.e winning 10 stars then letting that leaving 5hat house taking over another then adding additional 10 glory rounds to age by making that house lose all there stars before winning age.

I may be wrong of course but I'm sure FF will correct me..........
BARBAR0SSA

Post by BARBAR0SSA »

Why there is no official announcement on this?
smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

meatball2k wrote:I am starting to think that maximum 5 stars given out but each glory doing 2 hours are eliminated so basically the most a house can win is 5 stars but then needs to remove all the other houses and keep control of there 5 stars.

This would be most logical and like someone mentioned it saves people prolonging ages i.e winning 10 stars then letting that leaving 5hat house taking over another then adding additional 10 glory rounds to age by making that house lose all there stars before winning age.

I may be wrong of course but I'm sure FF will correct me..........
Yea I think this too,it's the most logical
smillingblade

Post by smillingblade »

BARBAR0SSA wrote:Why there is no official announcement on this?
Yes there is,but it's not really detailed

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”