Defender04

This is the first world using the The New Era System.

Defender04

Post by 220897 »

Ive seen alot of hate towards this guy in these forums, Yet im not sure as to why....

Ive played with him and against him on worlds before, hes a decent guy, however some of his house members could be questionable....

But honestly, if you dont like the guy, sit back build up wait until your strong enough and go do something about it ? thoughts?

When in doubt, get your cards out :)
tamer123

Re: Defender04

Post by tamer123 »

ignore all the crybabies man :)

flag raiding is very normal thing on the game

Post by 220897 »

Defender knows i have nothing against him, im just curious as to why everyone complains about him (just him).

Then again id like to hear what he has to say in return to everyone else.

Im just a lonely bystander in the rocky storms.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I actually like him. Not a big supporter of the way he plays early on as I don't think it works well for alot of his house members BUT he has not went to war yet and other then taking flags his house so far are doing good job.

I have spoke to him a few times over the years and always respectful and not arrogant * like some carders.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

because he went on massive flag raiding so some ppl hate him for that :lol:
yep h12 has alot of big names so im sure they're very strong

looks like h14 is trying so hard to become the biggest house
eric0d

Post by eric0d »

I have to agree with you . . . seems like a lot of hate towards one player. From what I have seen, he has not done anything that most players would do in the same position . . . get as much land as you can, recruit as many top players as possible, and grab the flags before defenses can be constructed. In fact, I have seen other players do much worse and foolishly bring their entire house into a war by day 16 . . . even though there are only a few of players in their House that can defend themselves adequately or generate an effective offense.

I do not know him personally, but given the fact that he is a heavy carder and has fought many wars on various servers, he is going to have a long list of detractors. I have played closely with many heavy carders on various servers and many of them are very nice players, but they get hate mail all the time from people that just don’t like the fact that they cannot compete with someone that cards that much more than them.

If there is anything that I would complain about, it’s that he doesn’t card MORE. If all these carders would just double the amount of money they spend on cards maybe FF would have the mobile app launched by now. Maybe . . .
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

220897 wrote:Ive seen alot of hate towards this guy in these forums, Yet im not sure as to why....

Ive played with him and against him on worlds before, hes a decent guy, however some of his house members could be questionable....

But honestly, if you dont like the guy, sit back build up wait until your strong enough and go do something about it ? thoughts?

When in doubt, get your cards out :)
Who would have thought my alt would be so insightful.

Post by 220897 »

hey now jayjay, me an alt... maybe, maybe not, i highly doubt it, but then again i could have split personally disorder, may not, actually theres a question for FF...

If one has split personally disorder, that in turn means that more than one person is playing on one account right ? because many could argue that it is the mind that makes a person a person, if you really think about it... the body is a vassle, a ship of sorts.

Wow how off topic i can get, hey jayjay, if im your alt, can you hook me up with some crowns then ? LOL
Fire Fry

Post by Fire Fry »

underthunder

Post by underthunder »

the problem is defender04 ruins every map he plays on...hes a big whale...a massive cheater...completely changes the whole dynamics of what could happen on the map and removing potential from 90% of the players
one has to wonder..does this guy preach pay-to-win in his own house that he actually lives in? did his daddy teach him pay-to-win is the righteous way to live?
ive had confrontations with him and he speaks calm and cool just like a psychopath,but he dont change (just like a politician). hes obviously an older guy,probably disabled spending his disability cheques on the game and feeding some demon in his brain he thinks he needs somehow

defender IF you beat the demon...dont thank me,spend the energy helping someone else see the light

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”