Player news

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Amazingkook143

Player news

Post by Amazingkook143 »

I logged on today, April 5th, 2017, to Europe 4 to find that a person has achieved the rank of Crown Prince. His username is bilon750 and he is the king of Finland at the time of writing this. This is a big achievement made by him and i congratulate him on this. All i want is to spread the news so everyone cna know how amazing this is.

https://gyazo.com/a7e9c0fc3b17d11fd700c7ac2c27e0b0
this is a picture to prove my claim.
Hoogie McCliffie

Re: Player news

Post by Hoogie McCliffie »

Amazingkook143 wrote:I logged on today, April 5th, 2017, to Europe 4 to find that a person has achieved the rank of Crown Prince. His username is bilon750 and he is the king of Finland at the time of writing this. This is a big achievement made by him and i congratulate him on this. All i want is to spread the news so everyone cna know how amazing this is.

https://gyazo.com/a7e9c0fc3b17d11fd700c7ac2c27e0b0
this is a picture to prove my claim.
Wallet warriors deserve no such praise....winning with money on a free to play game isn't really winning.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

looks like someone didn't heard of how you can become heavy carder by playing AI servers :lol: :lol:
Fire Fry

Post by Fire Fry »

You're still a heavy something, those AI worlds don't play themselves, SHK-Time-Slaves Unite!

Actually, my accounts are now run by an army of Kyrgyzstanis that are like bots only more effective and untraceable. The dollar to kgs conversion rate makes this incredibly affordable at far less than a dollar a day. With modern technology, I can email and direct my minions via tablet while driving around town and enjoying life.

God bless modern day slavery!

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”