And they keep on multi-accounting

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Hoogie McCliffie

And they keep on multi-accounting

Post by Hoogie McCliffie »

One thing that gets really easy to see after years of playing, is those players that need to play multiple accounts on the same map. From about the 3rd day I was on this map, I noticed that one player fit the profile of a multi-player. These * are worse than power carders and botters put together.

Name of player is Dalkirionik, he has several alts in play, Bjork Ironside, Conduke and possibly bobday. While it is impossible for a player to know for sure, I know the game devs have systems in place to deal with this and I hope they get at it soon.

Hoogie
SOLID CREED

Re: And they keep on multi-accounting

Post by SOLID CREED »

true indeed i lost a faction to him and he didn't even think of returning back to my rightful hands, and kept on insisting that i clam down while he work out thing with defender04 and alethra of h16
eric0d

Post by eric0d »

@Hoogie - what makes you believe they are all the same person?
Hoogie McCliffie

Post by Hoogie McCliffie »

eric0d wrote:@Hoogie - what makes you believe they are all the same person?
because I am playing all of them......

seriously, one player spawned 2 accounts for sure, but it seems like there may be up to five of them. The main character had them all as vassals and those alts all made it to lvl 8 and took parishes on the same day/time. All the walls got knocked down in the alt parishes and flags got instantly scooped, no scouts, traders or armies are ever launched from the alts, the alts haven't really been with the advancement curve since they got parishes, the main is sending boat loads of stuff to them even though the trader speed is super slow at these levels, and then as if by some coincidence, all the alt villages get taken by other players from the mains guys faction, and even more remarkable is that those same alts respawn in the same county as the main.....and start ransacking me with massive peasant armies that take 3 hours to cover the distance of a parish.....
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

i tell you hoogie is right about it because it was my faction and the alt was also my officer that i made F.G. for a while but never returned the faction back to me and i lost all my hard work then after a heated argument with my officer/F.G. he leaves the game then the alts starts up again. this is not a coincidence its facts and hoogie is not lying. i also believe stevin darkfield the new faction F.G. is in on this as well.
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

There is one thing I can say for certain about all this.

I have known Bobday for about 2 years now. We have played on several worlds together in the same faction. He is a really nice guy , a decent player, and is not an alt of anyone.

If you dont want to take my word on this, then invite him to your TS server sometime.
erpages

Post by erpages »

That doesn't prove anything, inviting somebody at your ts :/ I mean, yeah he can be legal or not, is not as hard to have more than one account after all and not be caught... since the first day I started to play the amount of players I've found using more than one accounting was crazy (and is). I don't understand how the * they live: playing more than one account seriously + working/studying (or both) + enjoy other things in real life... I don't have time while I use one account fully, I would never use a 2nd even if it was legal.

My tip: Just ignore multi-accounts players, send a ticket (probably ignored) and then move on. You can't do anything more than play and try to enjoy the game.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

WaywardChampion wrote:There is one thing I can say for certain about all this.

I have known Bobday for about 2 years now. We have played on several worlds together in the same faction. He is a really nice guy , a decent player, and is not an alt of anyone.

If you dont want to take my word on this, then invite him to your TS server sometime.
I don't know bobday personally, but did know players who knew him well. On the basis of hearsay, which isn't always reliable, he wasn't always well liked . . . but that wasn't because he was an alt accounter/cheater.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
The Idiot

Post by The Idiot »

erpages wrote:That doesn't prove anything, inviting somebody at your ts :/ I mean, yeah he can be legal or not, is not as hard to have more than one account after all and not be caught... since the first day I started to play the amount of players I've found using more than one accounting was crazy (and is). I don't understand how the * they live: playing more than one account seriously + working/studying (or both) + enjoy other things in real life... I don't have time while I use one account fully, I would never use a 2nd even if it was legal.

My tip: Just ignore multi-accounts players, send a ticket (probably ignored) and then move on. You can't do anything more than play and try to enjoy the game.
It's not hard, this game requires very little once you're past a certain point.

It's an equation of min/max. the main resouce that cannot be "purchased" is faith and thus you have players who will do anything including pay $$$ to get it.

Multi-accounting breaks the game, firefly will never be taken seriously while this isn't addressed on a systematic level.
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

o.k. explain this to me,bobday was there since day one then dalkironik popped up he kept insisting im bring him in so me being the nice guy did so, then i made him a officer but when the days went by and players from different house kept telling me dont trust bobday i said cool, then dalkironik keep asking me to bring in bobday which was weird at the least, but i refused o do to me and bobday had a few word which was worded like dalkironik outs his words, so i kept a eye on dalkironik and waited every time when he get offline by watching the in faction green light. as soon as that happens here is bobday on and moving about, as soon as he was done dalkironik comes on what a coincidence it has to be the biggest one every single time like clock work, so after a heated discussion over a different matter he left the game but bobday became even more active and joined defenders house to which i had issues with because the officer i put incharge of the faction (dalkironik) was not sticking up for the faction and allowed denfender to say what he felt like saying, yeah he is a alt and a good one at that under defenders belt, thats how we all know who he is its not hard to tell just do your homework thats how they grab areas and use it for there real accounts. 6 years in this so i dont even want to here anymore players telling me otherwise.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”