Defender 04 stole my lunch money

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
meatball2k

Re: Defender 04 stole my lunch money

Post by meatball2k »

I do think know why people are moaning about defender. He been around a while and it's the way he plays. He is actually nice guy I do like to throw the odd joke as he tends to not stick around long and has retired nearly as many times as I have.

The real people to worry about are germans and Russians no house could cope 1 v 1 against them. They have some seriously beasty players.

I also heard Polish are good but never seen them in action so map should be interesting
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

meatball2k wrote:I do think know why people are moaning about defender. He been around a while and it's the way he plays. He is actually nice guy I do like to throw the odd joke as he tends to not stick around long and has retired nearly as many times as I have.

The real people to worry about are germans and Russians no house could cope 1 v 1 against them. They have some seriously beasty players.

I also heard Polish are good but never seen them in action so map should be interesting
i agree

overall this world will die quickly by the hands of spartans AKA spartak army

the only way to save it is by defeating spartans and that will require the whole world to Unite against them
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

yeah have fun trying to beat the russians everyone

on eu2 they DESTROYED everyone and won
on GC1 they only lost because they HM got banned so they started rage quit partys
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

since when does carding deserves respect there is no skill in carding, only thing he does is go in his pocket and buy his way up there is nothing special about any of that i see so many longwood riders that ya should just be sitting on it and tell him it feels good.
JayJayCashFlow

Post by JayJayCashFlow »

MiladySkye wrote:
lord_vincent12 wrote:In few weeks there will be war because H11 can't accept that Defender is so greedy for land and took the king seat of their home base Germany. He will be too arrogant to give it back because he thinks that investing tons of money gives you skills :lol:
Waiting for his little lapdog to come snapping and barking at your heels over this comment. He seems very sensitive and doesn't like when people say mean things about his master.
lord_vincent12 wrote:So they'll weaken themselves each other and Spartans take the win but they deserve it. To be honest they're the only team who is really effective and working on their aims long-term. Plus they have the best marshall :D
As you probably know, they aren't really interested in long-term. They play as long as their money gives them an advantage over some of the other players and then they move to the next map where they can be King of the Hill again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

tamer123 wrote:yeah have fun trying to beat the russians everyone

on GC1 they only lost because they HM got banned so they started rage quit partys
They lost on EU1 so they went to EU2.
They lost on GC1 so they went to EU4.

The key to beating the russians is to wait until they start blatantly cheating and report them! Majority of the H19 faction leaders in GC1 were cheating and busted by after a year. Collect your evidence and make tickets to FF! Then listen to them cry...
The.Reckoning

Post by The.Reckoning »

Milady Skye is that crazy cat lady that sits in her trailer all day and complains about Defender to her cats
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Lunks wrote:
tamer123 wrote:yeah have fun trying to beat the russians everyone

They lost on EU1 so they went to EU2.
They lost on GC1 so they went to EU4.

The key to beating the russians is to wait until they start blatantly cheating and report them! Majority of the H19 faction leaders in GC1 were cheating and busted by after a year. Collect your evidence and make tickets to FF! Then listen to them cry...
They lost EU1 because everyone and there mammas gathered against them

They lost on GC1 because everyone and there mammas ganged up against them

I don't know any specific house that could survive a world beat down, yes they may cheat but there still pretty * organised, lets not try and downplay there actual ability to play the game they have defeated everyone on eu1 and gc1 but there downfall was arrogance and allowing people to farm, they should have chased every single player from the map. Any house that can only be stopped by every other strong faction not Russian allying is a pretty good house.

I fought against Russians in GC1 and Eu1 for long time, I am not deluded into thinking there a shi* house that only relies on cheating.

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”