It should have been called Euro "Defender" 4 World

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
tamer123

Re: It should have been called Euro "Defender" 4 World

Post by tamer123 »

as long as it's free and fun i dont care :)

you're also not forced to pay money
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

underthunder wrote:this is not a game..its a business to take money from kids under the facade of a game
It is a game and it also requires to make money to develop.

'Kids' go out and spend $50+ on console games and indeed new PC games. Why should this be any different?

It Is a free to play game that you can pay to play should you wish.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Fire Fry

Post by Fire Fry »

LOL develop

they're too busy making animorphbunnygame to "develop" this property
Defender04

Post by Defender04 »

Hi all,

Not another thread!

Guys stick to one complaints channel.

Sorry guys never use a alt account don't need to as anyone that thinks a small wall on a parish wall is a barrier and would need help to defeat said wall well LOL.

Guys stop hating on carders as all of you buy speed cards and I presume a fair share of crowns bought over the time you have played so by that you are a carder but guess what you mean is you don't like anyone that has more resources than you as that's what you complain about as I am sure a non carder complains about the player that plays scout cards and so on. A bit like real life!

I am glad wolf wold world has finished as that's just a dumb thing let players farm all day turn up to a map and instant CP very stupid. Now a carder still has to put the time on the map as you cant get there without serious map time. And this is one thing that many forget without map time a carder wont get there.

For me this is a game I don't hate anyone and anyone that thinks I hate them would be wrong but this is not a love fest its a war game so man up help your team and stop complaining at players. If you want to complain tell firefly to change how it works.

Anyway have fun.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Not everyone was complaining Defender :)

I have no issue with carders.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”