It should have been called Euro "Defender" 4 World

This is the first world using the The New Era System.
Hoogie McCliffie

Re: It should have been called Euro "Defender" 4 World

Post by Hoogie McCliffie »

Ok, this thread has taken many turns but it seems to be an active thread so I will keep it going.

"poke"

Here's the thing, the power carders never seem to last more than a month, the game they play seems to be "who can get to Crown Prince first" or "who can get the most points" or something along those lines, but they have to win in what seems to be the life span of a premium chip.

When they win, they usually drop off all or most of their villages to other players who score by capping into fully built power villages, who doesn't want that? I have even gotten some of his stuff.

What I don't understand is the mindset of the players that have to win as quick as possible on a free to play game that isn't much more advanced than farmville with medieval armies. These guys must be spending 1000's of cash and just the mind boggling repetitive acts of buy cards, trade cards, play cards wash rinse and repeat....or do they pre-buy and do all the prep work before?

So to you guys that power card,

I am sometimes completely blown away to have seen some of you reach CP in a day...or at least to Prince. I get the fact that there are only so many of you and I figure you guys really just play against each other, so while you are doing this, remember that your gameplay can help others. When you plant new villages, LL the players around you, you don't have to send troop or goods, just hand out some free honor that is otherwise getting wasted.

Hoogie
Hoogie McCliffie

Post by Hoogie McCliffie »

i think it was gc or water world...don't remember though, prince in a day.....
GhilleVeteran00

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

L0nely made it to Crown Prince on Day 1 of GC 1.

But he was also a Wolf world player, so he stashed a lot of the chiv cards.
Lord Rothchild

Post by Lord Rothchild »

MiladySkye wrote:Yeah, I think we already covered that I wasn't interested in any advice from one of Defender's lapdogs. hagd.
Just ignore The.Redneckoning,

He thinks he's a tough guy. Last thing I heard, was another wallet warrior but not as heavy as the hit it and quit it Defender.
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

defender and his gang will be gone in 2-3 months ( maybe 1 )
spartak army might go to war with the world early on like always (survives and rule the world aswell like beasts)
when H12 knows this army is fighting the world they will join against him and try to get some lands of course
i highly doubt they can handle spartak army for long time ;)
erpages

Post by erpages »

when you steal somebody's parish fully built, and they start to cry about buildings. The same applies when you steal a full parish in later ages and start to destroy important buildings and they start to cry despite not having them developed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQu2SVFF-cU
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

Lord Rothchild wrote: Just ignore The.Redneckoning,

He thinks he's a tough guy. Last thing I heard, was another wallet warrior but not as heavy as the hit it and quit it Defender.
Good to know. I have no idea who he is, but I'm not surprised to hear he's cut from the same cloth as Defender. lol
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
lord_vincent12

Post by lord_vincent12 »

If I were you I wouldn't care too much about any of those guys, most of his friends who are hardcore carders are not skilled at all and just farmers. That's what I've seen on global 1, correct me if I am wrong :lol:
tamer123

Post by tamer123 »

trust me everyone H12 might be the biggest house so far but they're not even close to H14 lvl so you now know who you should worry about ;)

they have good amount of skilled players but still not enough to 1v1 H14 and win
erpages

Post by erpages »

I don't know many of the H12, just a few...and relay on just a few hardcore carders to carry the rest of players in H12 doesn't work in this game. I would bet H14 if there was going to be 1v1
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “EU4 World Lounge”