new AI world

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Sudden1

new AI world

Post by Sudden1 »

new AI world when will we see it. heretic almost done
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: new AI world

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

For me as a heretic, this world is dead, finished, caput. I rarely log into it any more as there is just no point.
Not wrapped in the new era rules for other worlds either.
Waiting for a fresh AI world or finished totally perhaps.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Heretic is well broken - same ai goes to same areas of the map, so predictable as to be really boring and frustrating - what was a good idea is a complete disaster due to FF inadequacies and head in the sand tictacs.
Rascher

Post by Rascher »

I will refresh question xd are you planed create new ai word ?
amerix

Post by amerix »

Would be funny though, if they would add Paladins to the next AI world. Have them reinforce you randomly ;)
Or that they'll try to counter an AI captain that gets to your village... :)
Probably quite hard to code though ^^
Rascher

Post by Rascher »

As it might be useful to map of Island Warfare, introduce - another side of the conflict which will be paladins.Players will have the opportunity to join to one or the other side of the conflict (Wolf / Paladin), however, NPCs will be abble to resp and attack only on the same regions of the map (Islands)
for example 5 islands Paladin and 5 islands for the wolf and 3 islands for players (starter + battle player vs player for glory) NPCs should vote for the highest rank player in the parish. A site with less players should be capable of frequent invasions and villages respawn. if someone will be interested I can write a full story for a new world :) I think that these ideas are to be realized in a very short time :)

Thanks
Rascher
Bglizard

Post by Bglizard »

How many people wanna bet next AI world is global conflict map?. Cause you know, we just need to get bigger and bigger worlds even though we aren't going be able to hold 3/4 of the map for more than 1 glory round

The island warfare map for this could be really cool it would make it much more strategical as the AI wouldn't be able to expand as easily into neighboring counties due to distance
Valhallas

Post by Valhallas »

Well, in the video they did say next 'Wolf World' would have it's own unique map instead of playing on a real world map which I think it's cool because I'm tired of fighting on real world locations maybe a whole new map would be neat
WaywardChampion

Post by WaywardChampion »

Heretic will likely be ending before the end of February, but I have seen no announcements about any new AI worlds being scheduled to open. Sadly with the change to the era ruleset on any new "normal" worlds, the only enjoyment I get from SHK is from the AI worlds.

So, FF, what new AI worlds do you have scheduled for us?

Like most of your players, I am getting very tired of being treated like a mushroom, so a timely response would be appreciated.
Kaitar

Post by Kaitar »

I've had a lot of people in my house asking me if there will be a new heretic type world. I keep telling them there has been no word on a new heretic, but when this world started you said 10 glory round and we are about to finish the 10th. New people starting weren't around when you said 10 glory rounds - have you changed your minds? If not, maybe some kind of reminder that the world ends after 10 glory rounds when you log in.

You might want to add disease if you keep the disease quests - no way to complete them

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”