Capture

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
EarltheGreat

Capture

Post by EarltheGreat »

I just sent an attack on a snake castle to capture it and it razed it instead. The report shows I sent it as a capture but razed it. I have a slot for another village, so what is wrong with this ? Why did this happen?
DontBeaWuss

Re: Capture

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Without seeing the report, I guess your Captain died before your pikemen entered the Keep.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

or this is the bug who a lot of player have ... your troops hit the dungeon, but the report say the defenders won .... so classic ... if this is that, don't worry DBW, that's happen to us too :p
EarltheGreat

Post by EarltheGreat »

Dang, you are right, the captain was killed. Sorry to have bothered you. This never happens to me so I did not look for it. It is those cannons that killed him. He was too far for anything else except those.
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

No worries....it happens - if I'm gonna use a Captain for capture, I usually use at least 2 for just those instances :)

Good luck!
The Wolf

Post by The Wolf »

EarltheGreat wrote:Sorry to have bothered you.
Your feeble peasant brain is incapable of defeating my strategic genius. Serve me, or your head will be put to better use adorning my walls.

Note to self: more bombards needed... :twisted: :roll:
The Wolf

Post by The Wolf »

DontBeaWuss wrote:if I'm gonna use a Captain for capture, I usually use
It really doesn't matter, my last jester had more tactical sense than you and I shot him out of a catapult with some diseased badgers. :lol: :twisted: :roll:
TheUniquee

Post by TheUniquee »

who ever runs "The Wolf" account is ruthless lol
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

The Wolf wrote:
DontBeaWuss wrote:if I'm gonna use a Captain for capture, I usually use
It really doesn't matter, my last jester had more tactical sense than you and I shot him out of a catapult with some diseased badgers. :lol: :twisted: :roll:
Obviously those with more tactical sense than me must have misplaced their Captains :p

*skips merrily away*

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”