about invasions at the 6th star

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Rillouto

Re: about invasions at the 6th star

Post by Rillouto »

thank you for answer lord alacrity , but we just need to know if the invasions will be permanant or not .. that is all what we ask ... because, of course it's a challenge, but currently, it's unplayable , it's too much violent ....

how can we challenge ans try to resist to the attacks , when we can take 10 - 15 - 20 captains AI attacks on the same village when we sleep !! ?? , this is amazing,even with max cards defense, it is impossible to resist ... 10-15 captains with 186 catas on the same side .... LOL

please lord alacrity ,just give us the info if the invasions will be permanant or not ,we really need to be fixed with that !! for know if we continue this world or not !!

it's unplayable currently .....

regards
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Their anchors are broken - there is now always rats going to Ireland and Spain/Portugal and the rest of the map is mainly getting wolves with a sprinkling of snakes and piggies in between - so much for balanced gameplay lol lol lol
Leanad

Post by Leanad »

Guys, if you really don't want to be attacked, just join the wolf faction. Otherwise, like Lord Alacrity said,
Lord Alacrity wrote:This is a special game world type for advanced players and is intended to be challenging.
nemesis.c

Post by nemesis.c »

Hi,

An other question for you Lord Alacrity, why monk protection doesn't work with one anchor in the Black sea?

Yesterday I put 4h hours protection before the bigining of the invasion. About 70% of my villages targeted got simple attack and 30% got 4 captain attacks. Something strange happened. Invasion started after a short time, when my villages were still under monk protection and of my villages got 4 captain attack from anchor of the black sea. An hour later I had a simple attack from the same anchor.

So I checked all my repports of monk protection and all was ok. So question is: "did you change rules about monk protection?" (wiki stronghold rules).

It's not the first time it's happened. I know that anchor of the black sea doesn't always give us time and most of the time it's constant invasion, with 2 invasions a day. But when invasion is timed how it's possible for IA to break monk protection?

All other anchors work well, this bug only happen with anchor of black sea. That why I call this a bug^^

I hope you'll be able to answer me. I like challenge but it's a bit to much :)
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

no there is no bug mate unfortunately the anchors are unpredictable you may have yourself covered on one anchor ...but another anchor may open after your ID is finished and select you as a target...

i have calculated at least minimum of 4 to 5 anchors that have at one time sent a attack at my parrish or village i am based in Scandinavia and Belarus area only

unlike ROTW where we had maybe only 2 anchors for any particular area of the map to worry about and a possible general 3rd one which would spew out multiple AI types..... we now have random anchors that can possibly launch at us to cover and limited FP to help to boost because we have no idea which anchors at any time will take a pop at your area so therefore you are forced to waste FP or sit and play 24hours straight to defend each incoming attack... and just as ROTW the types of AI been disbursed is so unbalanced rats only for Spain, Portugal and UK and all the big hitters for everywhere else... if this was to be a onslaught for the the world in fairness all anchors should switch AI types to give us a break
nemesis.c

Post by nemesis.c »

I used monk protection for this specific anchor (in black sea) and it didn't work. I was on and I saw it so I cannot make mistake. It was this specific anchor that hit me twice one village with 4 captain attacks and a simple attack (1 hour between those 2 attacks).

I know what you means, sometimes I use 4h protection for east invasions and wolf still hit me from the north or west in Balkan. It's not the problem.
We also have 2 Invasions in one in black sea without break. You can use monk for the first invasion and sometimes it works but you cannot stop the second coz there is no time between or is very short.

Badgerz, I don't know if you are in the Black sea target area. I call it the Hardcore zone (Greece, Balkans, Slovenia, Macedonia, Romania, west Turky, Mid Italia).
Left Anchor of black sea is "different" :) 3 wolf invasions per day at least + snakes invasions+ isolated Wolf and pig from the north. So you can understand why players, in this area, use fp ;)
The most important difference is that this anchor always target the same area, always wolf, always 2 per day.

All others territories are like hollydays for me, they don't have constant invasions
markuscorvinus

Post by markuscorvinus »

friends then you can become heretic
nemesis.c

Post by nemesis.c »

Haha yes or move to Spain and Portugal^^
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

or more simple, we can delocate all our villages in this areas, who have not strong invasions or never invasions : portugal,england spain,russia, danemark, norway, finland, ukrainia .... all this countrys have a low invasions, only the anchors of the black sea are bugged and they are always lightned on and can send in 2 hours 10-15-20 captains on the same village ... this server and the progammation of the anchors are totaly stupid ...

this night i losted a village in croatia with 10 captains on the same village, and the attacks on the same side of the castle: 1860 catas, 4500 archers 1700 pikes , LOL , with all max cards defenses .... where is the challenge ? what a joke .....

challenge guys challenge guys ..... stop to buy maximum cards defenses , that is useless ...

and i confirm, the interdiction before that the anchor send attacks never work .... what a joke again ...

finally , this world is corrupt and the most big joke of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
strasni

Post by strasni »

HEHE, it is so advanced for player in Portugal, Spain, France and UK to defend their villa from rat or snake invasion :))

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”