heretics oligarques

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
CHOMB

heretics oligarques

Post by CHOMB »

in this card we can see a lot of associations basic players with heretics players , we can see big big domination both of them against small players , so how to understand the way of this game if we have no separation between players and heretics ?? l had misunderstanding with a player , he send me an heretic player very strong only warrior on me and destroy all my villages , that is not fair game , how can we have realy distinction between heretics and players ? thanks
1st_

Re: heretics oligarques

Post by 1st_ »

0) watch the rules
The Laws Of The World "Heretic"

1. Each General and Officers of the faction should monitor their players to ensure compliance with the rules.

2.It is forbidden to attack neutral heretics,take their gold and flags .The Union Heretics must be marked on the map by a specific symbol in the name of their village or they must be known to the players allies

3. The Sheriff determines the game in their territories. Monitors and maintains the resettlement of the Wolf,wild Boar,Snakes and Rats in its sole discretion.Players in these territories have implemented its recommendations

4. It is forbidden to take gold and flags of the players who follow these rules

5.If you are attacked , allowed the response. Reports are sent to the Officers or Generals of the Faction.

5. Players have no right to seize the territory of the Union Factions , without the consent of the Officers and Generals of both factions.

6. To kill a Wolf,a Boar,a Snake can only be coordinating their actions with the Sheriff and the chief player which is on these areas

7. The wolf den, into the camp of bandits, castles, treasures can be killed – without any restrictions.

8. Player in vacation mode can be attacked for gold or flags only with the permission of the General of the Faction of Marshal House, which is this player. Use catapults are not allowed.

9. Allowed the destruction of the castle of OIA , if there is an attack of 5 captains AI.

1) watch out for conflicts with that player until you will be stronger than their heretic
2) Join a good faction that will not leave you alone
CHOMB

Post by CHOMB »

Hello ^^ thanks for reply , l don't understand all the rules because l don't understand all English language ; so you say l can't Attack heretics if l'm not a sort of chief in this game !!!
and associations with wolf are allowed !!! l don't understand " wolf den in bandits camp " and so all the factions are allies ?? so in this game , if l understand , you are always vassal and never independante ?? that rght !!! thanks reply good games ++
1st_

Post by 1st_ »

You can attack everyone if you want that type of game
but 1st of all you should have skills and war experience for that
many of heretics are ally for some H / factions / players (look at the names of theirs villages)

You have to be well-informed about the situation on the server,
to make the right decisions

Because SHK is also diplomacy, the relationship between players
Not just a mere technical war game

I myself destroyed a few heretics to 0 villages
But it also had a cause (attacks on our players, trolling etc)

The point about the bandit camps is stupid for me and it's just spam in the rules
But this rules will help you avoid trouble as "newbie" mistakes
CHOMB

Post by CHOMB »

Thanks for all these information ^^
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

Yeah, I also had a run in with a player when I sent out an army to attack one of two snake castles that were in his parish...this started off the following thread (names have been changed to protect the guilty :oops: )

Mail Thread: "you didnt see only 2 Si in parish ?"
  • norbertms-spleen:
    u don kntow rules? want to be remove from this area?

hylandas-backbone:
    what are the rules exactly? I didn't see anything in the official SHK wiki about no being allowed to attack AI. I thought that was the point of the game so please enlighten me...
<at this point I decided to cancel my attack>
  • norbertms-spleen:
    its server rules, create by players for player, for imporving Si farming, If u kill all SI in parish and leav ejust one it wont reproduce in 1-2 days
    at big parish should be 3-4 SI forever for fast reproduce, at small parishes 2 SI
    this is most important points of rules.
    I can send u all rules later.
    This parish is at my county where i control this are and looking who destroynin what i how many. If it will destroy all farm around players, I can call fro my Heretic to clean uo this mess.

hylandas-backbone:
    LOL....and players wonder why this game has gone to sh*t..

norbertms-spleen:
    this server is specific, do you think I cant clean my county from SI? no im just killing few daily and get wheels for that and farm cards, I can do easy ~100 cards daily, If u want fight go to normal server,
    as I said there are specific rules just for farmin, and who dont follow the rules is just instructed by first time, at second time is razed.

hylandas-backbone:
    hey, take a chill pill...it was just a snake castle...I very much doubt that the destruction of one tiny sanke castle is going to change the course of history on this server - it's meant to have been designed so that we get a continual invasion of AI otherwise what would be the point of it? If it's not up to expectation then take it up with FireFly - they're the ones that are running the server, not players like me or you...

Besides, take a look at the player numbers - not just on this server but in others. This world is pretty much dead just like the others. By all means suppress any game play that there is to be had but it will be your own loss in the long run...
<at this point a H14 player took out the snake castle I was originally attacking>
  • hylandas-backbone:
    ROFL....i take it these rules don't apply to H14 then? I like it - the players who come up with the crap rules seem to be the one who are exempt from them...nice... :D

norbertms-spleen:
    im whisper to him that so reatred a few players play this game so long and act liek that

hylandas-backbone:
    well, i've really got no idea what planet you think you're on but I wish you all the best with it...

cheers :)

norbertms-spleen:
    if I not interested about ym county tehre will be no sI
The moral of the story?
1) Don't believe too much about what you're told - it's likely to be a load of baloney just to string you along for the benefit of others.
2) Feel free to play the game but for god sake don't sink any money any into it
CHOMB

Post by CHOMB »

Hi ^^ l'm not english language ^^ but when l try to understand , it's hard communication , no place for human behaviour ;) no place for arrengements :oops: good game ++ l understand no more money ++

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”