bugs again with the spins

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Rillouto

bugs again with the spins

Post by Rillouto »

hi all

everything is in the title,the bugs with the spins are came back ..... impossible to make 1 wheel turn .....

please FF , correct this mistake,it's so boring .....
Elyan

Re: bugs again with the spins

Post by Elyan »

Did we get those prizes for 1st won glory yet? :D
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

No idea Elyan..as to the post topic, yes, I'm having exceptions during almost all spins.....I had won a super random pack but it didn't appear...no point in submitting a ticket as FF don't care.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

I put up with that error for nearly 2 days - get tired of submitting tickets for remote exception errors. Submitted one about 24 hours ago but as yet no response. never seen this error last this long. Just check again and spins seem to be working again - perhaps I was just lucky - not sure.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

well, I am sure we didnt get prizes for that glory round so, can anyone from shk update us ?
Esoteric Paradigm

Spins are bugged again with remote exception errors - reboot the servers!
Sheesh have to submit another ticket. Time to throw out those old Commodore 64 computers FF.
hylanda

Post by hylanda »

Is it intermittent? As it just worked ok for me... :cry: :cry: :cry:
spin.png
spin.png (24.04 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

The rate of exceptions differ...I am sometimes able to have 3 or 4 spins in a row and then it will whirl around until the exception box appears - other times it's 1 spin at a time. Sometimes, you don't get the prize that was offered - I had a food pack awarded but it didn't appear so, that's 2 packs of stuff that I won but didn't get......soooo tiresome.

Edit: I was awarded a random pack and it didn't appear so, that's 1x random pack, 1x super random pack and 1x food pack that I have lost.
Esoteric Paradigm

Still bugged - just got back in from working - submitted a ticket hours ago and ticket was closed after just an auto type response this time. Nothing fixed - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Firefly - if you cannot fix your remote exception problems then you had jolly well better make the wheel spins able to be spun on any world - get rid of the $ and FP's and then it is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fix the remote exception problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention that you have a server error problem?
Esoteric Paradigm

managed to get 4 or 5 spins before the server bombed again - said I got an army pack but never showed up so I see what you mean about cards and packs not showing up - not a good look for a game about to be released as a phone app :(

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”