Time to close heretic

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Elyan

Time to close heretic

Post by Elyan »

In last 72h I had 3 anchors hitting my area and few counties around me, for that time I mostly had 3 waves of 4-5 captain attacks on each village, daily, not counting attacks from AI villages, only achors.

While other areas were mostly hit by pigs, this area was hitted with pigs and wolfs combined, anyone who is playing AI worlds knows you wont have archers left after 5 pig captains and ofcourse no village left with following 5 wolf captains if you are not online.

Can anyone explain where are the prizes? Admins were mentioning it will be same like Wolf world, but it seems it will be MUCH worse.
iNfantry

Re: Time to close heretic

Post by iNfantry »

And some zones on this map weren't attacked at all, lol.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

exactly...some people chilling and I must buy stone instanly from longer distance so I can save my castle..and thing is, it doesnt stop...
Don Vita

Post by Don Vita »

You are right Elyan I look this invasion, at your ( mine ) area and some villages get attack at same time from different anchors, 5 pigs and 5 wolfs captains even i chose heretic side this is insane.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

and admins dont even have dignity to answer
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

I think they know they got Heretic wrong and there will be no more rotw to experiment stuff on for further developments....woe is us with these new era worlds...atm, they are just the same as other worlds.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

http://prntscr.com/eomd8w

First one is hitting with pigs,active 24/7 for 5 days now and couning, sometimes even with wolfs, second is sending wolf, first 2-3h long invasion to georgia, after that its attacks my area.
Third anchor is sending wolfs for 5 days straight, nonstop, also hitting me and areas around...they f*cked up BIG TIME.

Fun thing is, anchor between Italy and Greece (not on link) is sending wolfs to macedonia/albania/greece, but that anchor is sending rats aswell, guess where they go? UK !!!

Lord Benevolent, what about this glitch/bug with anchors??
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

elyan,this is not a bug,they take us for a donks for spend money,and loose all what we have !!!!!!!!!!! ... anchor from turkey .... 124 h of wolves invasions non stop ..... 5 captains with 186 cata,and 10 mn after, 5 captains again with 115/186 cata on the same side of the last attacks !! .... i used maximum defence cards,nothing is possible to keep one castles ...

well,no prize for the 1rst round,anchor invasions more than 124h NON STOP , + combination of multiple attacks on the same castle,defense cards unnecessary because too much attacks on the same castle and on the same side,no consideration of the players ,rats and snakes invasions only for the east of the map,for the west, only pigs and wolves invasions,no timing prevent on the anchor for the invasions ... etc ...

i want to ask something please : HOW is possible to save a castle,when anchor is more than 124h invasion noon stop (without break) ???? ,and when we sleep,we take 20/25 combination attacks on the same castle,AND the attacks on the same side of the castle ??? defence cards are uncessary,no one can save a castle when we are offline, so if someone have a solution,tell me here please ...

i think heretic will die soon,because the attacks are too much powerfull,without anyone possibilities to save a castle when we are offline ... CLAP CLAP firefly ... i think you will loose a lot of players now,you want the players spend a lot of money ? you will win to loose a lot of player,me in 1rst ...

bye bye ...
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

sounds like u guys made the wolf mad.

funny thing is, some of the players complaining in this thread called out the wolf in another thread and even called him soft, haha.

re: viewtopic.php?f=432&t=34314
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Macon3 wrote:sounds like u guys made the wolf mad.

funny thing is, some of the players complaining in this thread called out the wolf in another thread and even called him soft, haha.

re: viewtopic.php?f=432&t=34314
oh, when stupid people dont understand sarcasm :lol: :roll: :)

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”