Parish balance question

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Macon3

Re: Parish balance question

Post by Macon3 »

seems there are player parishes and there are ai parishes.

player parishes are where players spawn, generally overcrowded (works out great if ur the steward). ai parishes are where ai originally (start of server) were and may still be or they're wiped out. players get into ai parishes by capturing or chartering in, not spawning. so capture or charter into the low population ai parishes.
xXKorgothXx

Post by xXKorgothXx »

How is it that no one is talking about the fact that some parish's produce resource stash's and some just plain do not! This is also the same case with AI wolf lair/ bandit camp. I am in a Parish that has not produced 1 of these items since i started the world. The 2 parish's next to me also do not produce any stash's or AI's. I have seen these clusters of parish's just like this all over the board! (Not AI parish's btw)This is ridiculous! Especially since i use a Premium token, so i am basically being robbed of 1 of my most important Prem. token attributes, and that is auto scouting! Could not utilize auto attack in this case either. Aside from that, how is it fair that some people will always have short distances to travel for these items, and some like my self will always have to go further. Basically forcing me to use cards if i want to stand a chance to reach items in time, and to stand a chance to grow quick enough to survive against the PIG. Pretty bad that you don't even get an option on where you land on the world. No warnings of certain parish's not supplying vital in game resources. This is thievery! Cant even get a response about thissituation from a ticket i created over a week ago. BS!
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Korgoth that is by design. When the world started, parishes with players in them did not get stashes but the ai also doesn't buy charters. The parishes that have the stashes the ai will buy charters and spread in the parish. Rank up and capture a village in an ai parish and abandon the original...when you can build and defend, only then should you get a second village permanently.

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”