did the moderators are dead ????????????????

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
Rillouto

did the moderators are dead ????????????????

Post by Rillouto »

i don't understand the politic of firefly,when a world open,moderarors come on the forum for answer at 2 or 3 questions,and after that ,We do not see anyone anymore, if the moderators do not do their job, I ask that there are new moderators, it is unbearable, we ask questions on a forum, and they never answer us, Is normal this ?? :shock:

when we pay in a games ,the minimum is to have some moderators who could answer us sometimes ....
Berubest

Re: did the moderators are dead ????????????????

Post by Berubest »

HI, what's your problem ?
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

the problem is,the moderators don't do theirs jobs .....

a lot of subject topic have no answers .......... why ? why create a forum if moderators or admins never answer on a questions for us ? when we pay in the game for buying crowns or premium, this is the minimum to have a REALS moderators...

this is the same in the others worlds.... it''s a shame ......
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Hi,

Moderators don't technically have a job, we are voluntary only with lives outside of this game.

As for this world - it is unfortunate that I am not on this world so can't help you there.

But if you have issues/questions about worlds that I am on, I will be happy to answer any in game mail you send me.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

hi voltair !!! waow mate ,are you a survivor ? :p

i know this is a volontary job,but why some moderators take a volontary job for do nothing ?? :shock:

look here,in heretic forum,lord benevolent disappeared ? so much topics,without help responses ... did firefly could have a LITTLE consideration from theirs players ???

i know moderators are in direct contact with admins from skype,so did the moderators are so tired for take 5mn and ask the admins on different subjects ? ..........

ty voltair to try to help ..................
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Hi Rillouto,

Actually Lord Benevolent is not a moderator but Admin. Names in red are Firefly Admin (staff/devs) They are very busy but if you put a list of your questions I will either:

a - try and find out for you from someone who does play that world

or

b - direct someone to this thread to see if they can help you.

Best I can do at the moment.

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”