More questions on kill streaks...

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
trickthat

More questions on kill streaks...

Post by trickthat »

If my kill streak ends, when I start a new one the wiki says it will start at 50 percent of my highest ever.

Kill Streak FP caps at 10k, percentage for more spins is 35 and honor seems like it is really capped at 4x

My kill streak is 1700
Honor boost is supposed to be 1860 percent...can that be fixed to lock at what it really is cause I don't get that much....

When my kill streak ends....my kill streak should drop to 850 kills correct? It should never start lower than that? so I should still have more than 400 percent honor boost, 35 percent on extra spins and 10k fp cap?

When my kill streak ends do my FP stay at 10k or drop to some lower number?

Can a high level player changing to rogue get extra spin chances if their kill count had been high or is all kill count stuff gone in heretic? What is the heretic FP cap?

Thanks in advance Lord B
Macon3

Re: More questions on kill streaks...

Post by Macon3 »

there's only 2 advantages to going heretic imo: the ai doesn't attack u and you can attack other players.

everything else is the same or most likely WORSE for heretics (no glory win prizes, no vassals, no ez wheel spins for attacking ai, not every player vill you raze/cap gets u a wheel spin, can't change faction/house...).
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

THanks macon, anyone got ideas on kill streak?
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

kill streaks = vanity
..anyone coming to SHK looking for skilled individuals for gaming in general,firstly has to filter away all the known big carders

i believe gaming is the future as the world get filled with more and more people,big decisions will be made from mock gaming
trickthat

Post by trickthat »

Answered my own question...you always go to half what you were at when you start, and your FP ca sticks....and the honor is locked at 400 percent or so.....so if you get your kill streak up past the 35Percent, 400 percent 10000fp maximums.....go double from there and you should be good.....so 800 percent honor should do it.
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

i really don't understand the fp bonus,just locked at 10.000 point,no possible to win more ....
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

trickthat wrote:Can a high level player changing to rogue get extra spin chances if their kill count had been high or is all kill count stuff gone in heretic? What is the heretic FP cap?

Thanks in advance Lord B
don't think heretics get killstreaks, re: http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 30#p193130

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”