some questions

All discussion related to activity in the heretic world should be posted here.
underthunder

some questions

Post by underthunder »

1. how do you join the wolf? i havnt seen the option anywhere and right now the game wont let me scout or attack another human

2. will the ai vote for human heretics for parish or sheriff etc? (any circumstance? such as only human heretic say way off in some distant county with no other humans say just ai and 1 human heretic)

3. can you kill rats etc early on and then still join the wolf later? (cuz right now its really slow lvling with nothing to kill)

4. do heretics need captains to raze humans? (it looks like the humans can raze ai with no captains)

5. can heretics raze humans with sheriff army if they somehow got one? and vise verse can humans raze with sheriff army?

6. am i totally safe from being razed by anything or anyone(with 1 villa) until page lvl if i dont join anything? just stay neautral?

thats what i can think of right now..but would be nice to know these things b4 make an decisions

heres the link to the wiki for the rules but it dont seem to answer those questions

http://strongholdkingdoms.gamepedia.com/Heretic_World
Macon3

Re: some questions

Post by Macon3 »

1. u have to b rank 7 or 8.

2. doubtful

3. yes

4. don't know

5. depends on answer to #4

6. knight+ heretic players can raze u and alderman+ heretic players can capture u.
Fiddy

Post by Fiddy »

Do Heretics still receive kill streaks?

Do they gain experience from killing other players?

Just seems extremely detrimental to go Heretic before you're a crown prince, simply due to lack of experience/gold gain... That is, unless, you got incentive to become Heretic such as a true scaling chance to get any level wheel spin. The amount of troops killed/structure just seems silly to entice players to become Heretic early.

All in all, this world doesn't seem very well thought out, in my opinion. If you could go Heretic for say a week and then switch back, then this would make sense to me.

Cheers.
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

imo, the bait to go heretic is easy glory round wins/prizes. players won't have to do ANYTHING for it beside reach whatever rank (7 or 8) is required to go heretic. the wolf would win glory rnds without any players on it's side, with some active players on it's side the wolf should win more.

after the 1st glory rnd, probably even earlier new players, inactives and part timers to the world will get blasted by heretics. the peacetime is gonna have to be increased or new players after 1st glory rnd will be absolute toast. look at all the inactives/part-time players on the wolf beta server, heretics will thin them out on the heretic server.

it wouldn't surprise me if the vast majority of players end up going heretic. there's only 850ish players with more than 1 vill on the wolf beta, the remaining 3400ish only have 1 vill (usually a nipple/small vill). they would be prime candidates to join the wolf if the wolf beta allowed heretics. otherwise, they'll be prime targets for heretics.
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

The real question is

what if you wait until Wolf has 4999999 glory and go heretic then? Do you get the glory round rewards when Wolf has 5000000 glory :lol:

then you can just quit server with rewards in hand and play another server
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

yeah, they'd get the glory rnd prize. why would they stop playing on the server after that? they could just respawn near the end of each glory rnd that the wolf is going to win for more glory rnd win prizes.
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

im guessing the prizes for the heretics will be small for winning the glory rnds..but still FF got to stimulate some sort of entertainment to keep players here
theres no real true competition on any of these worlds as long as they allow players to buy endless cards(ingame advantages)..the only reason to play this game is for entertainment,... or to stroke your ego by buying lots of cards.
Lawlmaker

Post by Lawlmaker »

Go Heretic if you want to pvp, any other motivation will be fruitless as you'll be massively out numbered and probably reset multiple times. It's like joining a world past the 3rd age on a dominated world and fighting the massive house that controls the whole world. Once you raze someone the whole faction/house will witch hunt you. Good luck.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

So with players not able to raze other players. I guess there will be some multi accounts razing players who dont toe the party line.
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

ok that sheds some light on the battlefield ))

i have another question: Is there a certain lvl where a player is forced to choose human alliance or join the wolf?

i thought i remember reading somewhere that at page lvl you had to decide between human or wolf.Is that true?

sooo...seems to me that a player should not join the wolf until they have all their research done that they think they will need...such as a good rebound strategy in case a wolf player is reset almost daily
..because i guess the only way a wolf player can make honor will be from killing wolf lairs,bandits, banqueting or passive

Return to “Heretic World (Ended)”